Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318765 times)

I don't think that's heroine
I'm not the smartest with some drugs but I'm almost positive that's not heroine

Also what would happen if someone were to take two hydrocodone? My brother gave me two and said it's a pain-killer, told me to take it. Not sure what would happen if I were to take more than one (since I have a friend who uses pills to get high and he just about OD'd after taking a couple Xanax + mixing it with other stuff).
Depending on what kind it is Lortab, Vicodin, Norco they all contain hydrocodone with acetaminophen. The acet is what forgets you over if you take too much. I have taken vicodin a bit and did my research before hand. Tell me what it is if your brother knows and I can probably advise you

Also what would happen if someone were to take two hydrocodone? My brother gave me two and said it's a pain-killer, told me to take it. Not sure what would happen if I were to take more than one (since I have a friend who uses pills to get high and he just about OD'd after taking a couple Xanax + mixing it with other stuff).
Missed this earlier. What does the stamp on the pill say? It'll tell you how much hydrocodone and acetaminophen (or ibuprofen) is in it. More than likely 2 would be fine anyway, but if it's a sizable dose of hydrocodone it'll give you euphoric, relaxing, and comfortable sensations. I'm personally not a fan, but that's because my personality can't accept sitting around for a few hours in a dreamy state feeling like I'm on a cloud.

Missed this earlier. What does the stamp on the pill say? It'll tell you how much hydrocodone and acetaminophen (or ibuprofen) is in it. More than likely 2 would be fine anyway, but if it's a sizable dose of hydrocodone it'll give you euphoric, relaxing, and comfortable sensations. I'm personally not a fan, but that's because my personality can't accept sitting around for a few hours in a dreamy state feeling like I'm on a cloud.
Depending on what kind it is Lortab, Vicodin, Norco they all contain hydrocodone with acetaminophen. The acet is what forgets you over if you take too much. I have taken vicodin a bit and did my research before hand. Tell me what it is if your brother knows and I can probably advise you
Really wish I would've came here before taking them just to make sure I didn't forget myself over lol, but I was having some horrible pain in my lower back and I have strep throat so I felt like stuff; took them. Definitely felt like I was relaxed. My legs were shaky for a bit but I was laying down anywho cause the cough medicine I had taken made me drowsy.

Really wish I would've came here before taking them just to make sure I didn't forget myself over lol, but I was having some horrible pain in my lower back and I have strep throat so I felt like stuff; took them. Definitely felt like I was relaxed. My legs were shaky for a bit but I was laying down anywho cause the cough medicine I had taken made me drowsy.
If they said M357 they were most likely Vicodin probably 5/500 (5mg hydro and 500 acet) A damaging dose of acet would be like at about 8000 but for the sake of not being a richard to your liver don't pass 4000. You shouldn't need to take that many vico until tolerance builds up 4 is the magic number for opiate naive people. There are other ones with higher hydro mg but still 500 apap though

My fun happenings of tonight~
>leave gym at approx 7pm, just shorts and shirt, pretty cold
>got a few hours home alone tomorrow for the first time in months so want2blaze
>only place I can get some this quick is open house 2 bus rides away
>get to open house 7:40 ish
>looks different, call up my mate to see if im at the right house
>decide to yolo and go up anyway
>random mexican family has moved in
>freezing cold in my little man shorts
>forget this im going home
>get home at 9:20 cold as ice with no weed
Sad face.

Did meet an old guy who was in the army in Greece though, he was pretty cool.

I don't do illegal open houses. There's pretty much no such thing as a sober person at an open house, so if the police were to raid us for trespassing I'd be pretty forgeted. That sucks though, I always keep some of every drug I can on hand so when a situation like that arises I have some. I'm currently suffering from lackofdealeritis though, the only drugs I can get easily are pot and high grade cocaine. Not much interest in either.

I had a very bad experience with my one and only illegal open house. Never again.

My 2 friends and I went there. One drove us there. We really didn't know anyone there, and turns out one person was a confidential informant. Long story short, my friends and I somehow thought it was a good idea to drop acid in a neighborhood we didn't know, with people we didn't know. Within 10 minutes of it starting to hit me, my friends and I were standing near the door. Kids were kicking in walls and taking pcp and stuff and we thought we saw flashing lights outside. It took us a few seconds to realize they were real and we just stared at each other. The police come banging on the door and my friends and I dip out the back door, telling everyone in the yard. We still had acid so we didn't want to get caught with it and didn't want to just throw it on the ground so we kicked down the back fence and ran a good mile through a forest preserve/wetlands type terrain, all the while tripping balls in almost pitch dark (it being a little past midnight). We hit a bike path and followed it, then it brought us into a main street and we called 2 of our other friends to come pick us up.

The next morning we went to retrieve my one friend's car he left outside the house and luckily it was still there/not impounded. Pretty lucky all in all, but hey it wasn't that bad of a trip.

I don't think that's heroine
I'm not the smartest with some drugs but I'm almost positive that's not heroine

this is probably the most pathetic thing i've seen in the thread so far
if you get so addicted to drugs to the point where you try to get high off random medicine, then you might want to consult a therapist.

-snip-
Sounds thrilling.
The open house I was talking about is the only one I've ever gone to and it was a pretty chill place. My friend however went to an open house that wasn't so chill. Apparently there were dogs, roosterroaches and knives everywhere and the chick kept trying to sell him coke and heroin, she gave him some weed to try and little did he know she had laced it with god knows what, long story short he trips major ballsack and runs full speed for several blocks because he thought she was going to kill him.

I'm glad the one I went to was nicer.

i was skimming through the last few pages and people mentioned acetaminophen and stuff
so ill just leave this here

yay tylenol

if you get so addicted to drugs to the point where you try to get high off random medicine, then you might want to consult a therapist.
Vicodin is not "random medicine." It's a very, very commonly abused painkiller, widely known for its very likable effects. If he opened up his medicine cabinet and started guzzling high blood pressure medicine it'd be a different issue.

I wasn't trying to get high...

I was having some horrible pain in my lower back and I have strep throat so I felt like stuff
Read before you assume, starfish.

I wasn't trying to get high...
Read before you assume, starfish.
you do realize apht comes into this thread to be a pretentious prick, as well as...well, no, that's it. his exclusive purpose is to ride on his fictional high horse.

you do realize apht comes into this thread to be a pretentious prick, as well as...well, no, that's it. his exclusive purpose is to ride on his fictional high horse.
Eh, I should've realized. He's always been a richard.