Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318981 times)

Oh ok, I don't know all the terms for rec. drugs. I don't do them.

Oh ok, I don't know all the terms for rec. drugs. I don't do them.
A piece, bowl, pipe, bong, bubbler, and hookah are the most common smoking apparatuses. A piece is any of the following, a bowl is what you put the material to be smoked in (can mean a pipe or a part of a bong/bubbler), a pipe you know, a bong you probably know, and a bubbler is a small bong. A hookah is a large water pipe with many hoses protruding from it to enable group-smoking.

Also, a joint, doobie, J, or spliff is a marijuana cigarette. A blunt is a marijuana cigar.

Got a new bong about a month back but never got around to posting it. Cost me about 36 bucks with shipping. Funnel bowl came with it but I wanted a spare and a better one so I got the bowl shaped one later for 8. Sorry for FAT page stretch

that looks sick

id love to see how that fills up

Only $36? That's nice.

Picked up my half oz a few days ago, haven't been entirely sober since.
Ready for my massive math exam tomorrow morning c:

Jesus looking through this thread weed is so cheap where you guys live, I mean $50 for 5g of weed? That's loving incredible, and $220 for an ounce? forget if stuff was that cheap here I would never run out.

So what's the highest you guys have been? Mine would probably be when me and a heap of friends went to a 4 day folk rock festival and spent the whole time turbo-blazed, accidentally dropped a baggie in front of like 3 security guards but got away casually, scared as stuff though.
Had to have a break after that lol.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:49:43 AM by Clone v.117 »

dropping acid for the first time this coming weekend, any advice?

Do triple what people tell you to.

make sure all of the following are nice and good for your trip
Quote from: The Heretic

• Set: the mental attitude of a would-be psychedelic voyager
  • Setting: the surroundings in which a psychedelic substance is ingested
  • Guide: a person experienced with non-ordinary states of consciousness who helps to mitigate challenges and channel insights
  • Substance: the type and quantity of psychedelic agent
  • Session: the entirety of a psychedelic trip, including all activities or rituals
  • Situation: the environment, people, and culture from which a person comes to a session and returns afterward

in case anyone here is a reader, the actual article i quoted this from is an amazing read, albeit a "long" read

The Heretic

Steer your trip away from anything scary. For example, when I took acid when I looked at my floor there was an army of animated skeleton shadows which kinda freaked me out so I just didn't look at the floor.

Got a new bong about a month back but never got around to posting it. Cost me about 36 bucks with shipping. Funnel bowl came with it but I wanted a spare and a better one so I got the bowl shaped one later for 8. Sorry for FAT page stretch
That's some nice pottery, I hope you have really nice flowers!
Some daisies would look really rad in there!

That's some nice pottery, I hope you have really nice flowers!
Some daisies would look really rad in there!

I agree! It's a fabulous flower vase!

My friend came over and brought his RAW rolling papers, and he forgot them when he left. My mom came in my room and picked them up and asked what they were doing in my room. I was flipping out the whole day because I thought she'd go snooping in my room.

That looks sick. I wish I could find something similar for around the same price :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:59:11 PM by Bahamut »

enjoy it friend

it's nice to have a trip sitter, but not necessary.  imo, take 2 tabs if you're experienced with weed.

also remember, this is a real drug, something powerful.  don't take it lightly.  If you start getting scared just try to chill.  "If things seem forgeted up it's because you ARE forgeted up."

enjoy it friend

it's nice to have a trip sitter, but not necessary.  imo, take 2 tabs if you're experienced with weed.

also remember, this is a real drug, something powerful.  don't take it lightly.  If you start getting scared just try to chill.  "If things seem forgeted up it's because you ARE forgeted up."

2 tabs is way too much for a first time, I would say just start with one or even half of one.  You really don't know how strong the acid is unless it's a consistent dealer.