Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318960 times)

according to my school pot is highly addictive
School drug information in a nutshell:
If you take half a panadol without permission you will spiral into an endless vortex of depression, homelessness, disease and you will die, alone.

I remember this cool black guy talking to my health class Freshman year, his kid died or something so he was on this crusade to end drug abuse or some dumb stuff. Anyway, the only thing I remember that he told us was, "Now I'm not saying that drugs will kill you instantly-- if someone has a gun to your head and tells you to hit this joint, HIT THAT JOINT."

according to my school pot is highly addictive
Must be true, because that's all my friend ever spends his money on.

If you take half a panadol without permission you will spiral into an endless vortex of depression, homelessness, disease and you will die, alone.
Around the time I first started smoking weed only the circle of friends that I smoke with knew and then some other people starting finding out (small school). Then one day during science this girl turned around to me and was like "Do you smoke weed?" and I said "Yeah" then she said quote on quote "Wow you're so stupid you're going to die in 5 years" lol wut. Funny thing is she was sort of in another non-stoner circle of friends and a lot of them started smoking and she and her boyfriend smoke now lol

Also clone change your avatar back to the previous one way hotter lol

I would smoke weed. But 1 I don't have money. And 2 I would have no idea where to get it.

EDIT:Also I don't know when i would smoke it

3 you're 13. I'm not gonna assert that you should be 21 before consuming drugs or whatever, but at 13 there's pretty much no reason to.

so i used a vape for the first time last night. Holy forget, there is no going back

so i used a vape for the first time last night. Holy forget, there is no going back
wow same here wow so cool

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:06:34 AM by MunkeyCheez »

Salvia Divinorum isn't "50x stronger than LSD." They're two different drugs with two different effects. Salvia is a dissociative, so I guess you someone in theory could describe it as "50x stronger than LSD" because the trip inebriates the user to a point of psychosis, but I'm pretty sure if someone took 1mg (a medium dose of Salvinorin A) of LSD they'd be psychotic too, seeing as the average dose of LSD is less than one tenth of a milligram.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:06:49 AM by MunkeyCheez »

i watched my friend do Salvia D. (50 times stronger than LSD, and oddly enough legal) and it was pretty funny. in his trip he went to this special planet where he was like cattle or something.
yeah, sounds like salvia

i smoked some fudging amazing weed a few days ago after getting to a condo i was staying at for HHN

the last time i smoked pot was in july