Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323940 times)

Any of you guys ever use an electronic hookah? Not an e-cig, one of the badass flavored ones. I've never had food in my life that tastes as good as hookah pens do.
Those are pretty sweet I had the melon flavored one. But all the edgy freshman at our school use them and they got caught so much that they had to change the rule book to include e-cigs/vapes in the rule book haha

So I dropped half a tab for the first time last night, turns out they were just hell stuff tabs cause I barely felt anything and only 2 people actually tripped even a bit because they had done full tabs, so yeah that was a bit disappointing.
Ended up just getting baked in a park and going around through town anyway.
Also it was like a street festival so yeah.

Going on leavers for a week in like 10 days anyway, going to be stuffloads of weed, lsd, e, shrooms and everything in between.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:30:27 AM by Clone v.117 »

So I dropped half a tab for the first time last night, turns out they were just hell stuff tabs cause I barely felt anything and only 2 people actually tripped even a bit because they had done full tabs, so yeah that was a bit disappointing.
This just happened to me. Been waiting for hours and nothing. Ugh man I was looking forward to this day. I'll just have to take more at a time I'm guessing.

It's really impossible to measure your LSD dose. Sorry, but it's a fact. You can sometimes use others of the same batch as guideline, but even that is inexact.

LSD is such a potent chemical that you can get anywhere from 10ug to 500ug on a single 'tab' marketed for recreational use. Since the LSD is literally 'dropped' onto the blotter, it's possible that each one has a radically different quantity of LSD on it depending on the concentration of the liquid being dropped onto it. It's also possible that all of it gets absorbed into one quarter of it and cutting it results in a 2/3 chance of you getting none at all while the other person gets the full tab's worth.

So, my advice is to purchase 2 tabs and take 1 tab your first time. If you feel no different in 2 hours, take the second one. Otherwise, save it for a rainy day or take it later in your trip if you want to kick it up a notch. Don't take half of one unless you've already taken at least one, i.e. 1.5/2.5/3.5 tabs. That way if the half tab doesn't have much if any LSD on it, your whole trip isn't ruined.

so i started smoking pot on the weekly again

and its really messing with my time-frame of absolutely everything

so i started smoking pot on the weekly again

and its really messing with my time-frame of absolutely everything
dont worry me too

Now it's time for my rant about drug dealers
Like seriously
Theres a couple guy in my grade that "sell" but every other week they're like "Oh my mom found all my stuff and took it away, now I'm grounded" and it's like why don't you just hide it in a better place than in your drawer or whatever the forget you keep it in
Then there's seniors who think they're really cool and try to rip everyone off. I was trying to buy off of this one football player who gave me some stuff before but after we planned to meet up he never replied.
Theres another guy who graduated and is around 19 years old and usually he hooks me up pretty well but I planned to meet him yesterday at 10AM and he never showed up.. then later he was like "sorry I just woke up" then he said we could meet later but never texted me back and now my messages arent going through
I waited at around a grocery store for an hour with my friend just now and his guy never showed up and ignored all our calls and then finally texted that he didnt have any left.

Moral of the story - Drug dealers are evil people and you should never trust them

The seniors aren't trying to look cool, they're trying to make money lol.
It's just stupidly easy to rip off all the lower years.

Stupid easy to rip off the everyone. Prices get so bloated by consumer level that it's ridiculous; I know people that buy ounces of medical marijuana for around $150 each, chop it up into eighths and grams and sell the eighths for $40 and grams for $15. So, if everyone bought grams they'd make $420 for their $150 investment, and if everyone buys eighths they make $320.

And, that begs mentioning that medical marijuana prices are already market-competitive, so buying from a sketchy Mexican with a scar across his eye will probably result in a cheaper and higher quality ounce than from a dispensary.

there was only ever once person who i knew at my school i bought pot from, and i could always count on him considering he was always outside of his house stoned

i wouldnt be able to trust most dealers now-a-days
im very paranoid sober

oh boy
look what my friend got me

Going to pick up some truffles soon.

How much should I take for a beginner medium level trip?

Moral of the story - Drug dealers are evil people and you should never trust them
Lol, everyone I buy from are in my grade and I'm pretty well acquainted with them , but they typically make everyone pay a "middle man fee," but hey, we all got to turn a profit right?

pretty much the story of my life right now:

THERE IS NO CAROL IN HR!!!!

Adderall used to be crazy, like I could stay up forever. I had some recently after not having any for a year or so and it didn't do stuff.