Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 318955 times)

I'm thinking of buying a vape, but would the investment even be worth it if i only smoke around once a month on average. cause like it is 130 bucks :/

You can get cheaper ones.

"i'm drinking lean -

it help me sleep!!!!!"

Idk everytime I'd like to try lean and I think about making it, I realize I don't have the right "ingredients" and my brother just tries to put regular cough syrup in it lol

You can get cheaper ones.
Yeah, but this one is form a local shop, and i can get it right away and it is super good quality.

I don't know about where you guys live, but in San Diego right now there's a huge ecig/ehookah fad and I think it's gay as hell. Everyday freshmen in my school talk about how they're getting a new tank/atomizer/liquid expensive stuff.

Wtf, you live in San Diego too? Wanna get high?

loving christ why do i have to live on the east coast

Wtf, you live in San Diego too? Wanna get high?
Haha yeah in the Encinitas/Leucadia area

Lol, I'm literally a 10 minute drive from you. I live in Del Mar.

Lol, I'm literally a 10 minute drive from you. I live in Del Mar.
Wow haha. I'm pretty sure you live right next to Slicksilver555 also, I think he said he goes to Canyon Crest or something.

Wow haha. I'm pretty sure you live right next to Slicksilver555 also, I think he said he goes to Canyon Crest or something.
Well, I am Slicksilver, so probably.

Well, I am Slicksilver, so probably.
Hahahaha that's funny, I never knew that

But yeah, my offer was half serious. I've never met a male blocklander :o

But yeah, my offer was half serious. I've never met a male blocklander :o
Ya i've never met a blocklander in person either. Idk if you already heard about it but there's some huge torrey pines halloween party, I'm down to meet up there

Actually, haven't heard anything about it.