Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319002 times)

Went through an Oz of weed in one day on weds (with some other people ofc)
I had the most out of everyone and I'm pretty sure I nearly green'd out like 4 times, also had 1/3 of a cone the next morning and was baked the entire day.
Also had some Js out the back with the chefs at work today, that was fun.

TIL in the US, 1 gram of ecstasy (4-6 doses) is equivalent to 1 gram of heroin (50+ doses) when being considered for prison sentencing.

this makes me sad

i decided not to wait, i dropped one of my two pills about an hour ago and i'm coming up.

So a few weeks ago, I was almost broke, and my mom was out of town so I was barely eating. I have a job, but it's in construction and I only get to work around once a week. I decided to start making brownies with a pound of blue dream trim my friend gave to me. I've made 340$ in two weeks and I've only spent $20 on brownie mix :D

nah it's idiot control
yes, because a drug designed to induce euphoria and pleasure versus a drug that creates create crippling addiction and high mortality rates is justified as "idiot control"

drugs are bad mmkay
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:43:23 PM by $trinick »

I smoked probably the worst weed I have ever smoked in my life. It wasn't really schwag but it was reggie. It was like that type of weed that you can only get so high before smoking more is just wasting it and will cause your comedown to become a burn out. Lasted a little less than 2 hours but I smoked twice in the day. The burnout was pretty hard and for most of high I had a throbbing headache but not to painful.

if anyone dies here due to an OD, can i have your stuff?

Today I discussed drugs with my friends
I told them that I had a friend that shot up something and got a bit weird, his vision was altered but he wasn't hallucinating, and he started acting funny but was pretty conscious of what he was doing.
My friends said it would be heroine, but does it sound like another drug?

I don't think that's heroine
I'm not the smartest with some drugs but I'm almost positive that's not heroine

Also what would happen if someone were to take two hydrocodone? My brother gave me two and said it's a pain-killer, told me to take it. Not sure what would happen if I were to take more than one (since I have a friend who uses pills to get high and he just about OD'd after taking a couple Xanax + mixing it with other stuff).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:31:30 PM by Bahamut »

Today I discussed drugs with my friends
I told them that I had a friend that shot up something and got a bit weird, his vision was altered but he wasn't hallucinating, and he started acting funny but was pretty conscious of what he was doing.
My friends said it would be heroine, but does it sound like another drug?
it's not heroine.

Er, first, a heroine is a female hero. Heroin is an opiate drug. Second, it depends on how much he shot up. Most first-time heroin users don't shoot up enough to pass out, and even if they do you remain conscious of what you're doing, it's just like a very relaxed day dream feeling. Your vision could be distorted, but that's not exactly rare with drugs. It could be heroin, or it could be something else. However, I'd guess that it's probably heroin because heroin isn't exactly hard to get a hold of.

Er, first, a heroine is a female hero.
I knew I spelled that wrong lol