Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323869 times)

Bump, yo. So I've had a fake ID for close to a month now, and I'm really surprised it hasn't gotten confiscated yet. I don't look 21 at all, I'm 18 and I pass for it but if people had to guess my age they'd probably say 16 or 17. It's an out of state ID and the first time I used it to get into a club, the bouncer said, "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.. whaaaat the fuuuuuck?? whaaat.." and I replied, "is there a problem..?" and he handed it back to me and said "Just messing with you. Go ahead." Scared the stuff out of me.

Dropped with some mates and at some point ended up watching childrens tv shows.
That stuff is forgeted.

Dropped with some mates and at some point ended up watching childrens tv shows.
That stuff is forgeted.
i hope you had fun haha

are you able to ever watch them again or are they just ruined for you?

Bump, yo. So I've had a fake ID for close to a month now, and I'm really surprised it hasn't gotten confiscated yet. I don't look 21 at all, I'm 18 and I pass for it but if people had to guess my age they'd probably say 16 or 17. It's an out of state ID and the first time I used it to get into a club, the bouncer said, "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.. whaaaat the fuuuuuck?? whaaat.." and I replied, "is there a problem..?" and he handed it back to me and said "Just messing with you. Go ahead." Scared the stuff out of me.
i look 15 at 18

i cant imagine what ill look like at 21 but congrats on the id
glad it hasnt been confiscated yet

Is anyone here into vaping? I'm loooking for a way to cut down on the joints and dutches all the time. stuff gets expensive after a while.

Any suggestions on pens/kits/juices?

I don't know stuff about vaping lmao.

Are you looking for vaping weed or concentrates or both or e-cig juice or a combination of the two or all three

I'm also going to assume you're actually 20 and therefore have no problem purchasing these products

questions man

Are you looking for vaping weed or concentrates or both or e-cig juice or a combination of the two or all three

I'm also going to assume you're actually 20 and therefore have no problem purchasing these products

questions man
I have no problem with the buying part. Just looking for the right one. Vaping weed actually sounds pretty dope. Didn't know that was possible.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:47:54 PM by @Ravencroft »

I have no problem with the buying part. Just looking for the right one. Vaping weed actually sounds pretty dope. Didn't know that was possible.
vaping weed gets you super high. look into it dawg, plus its healthier if im not mistaken

I have like 2 grams of really high grade wax (cost me over $200) but I haven't smoked any of it and I've had it for over a month. The globe atomizer I bought for it broke the first time I tried to use it, and I'm too lazy to go buy another one.

I do really like vaping e cig juice though.

Also, thanks to my ID I get to enjoy St. Patrick's Day the way it's meant to be enjoyed. I swear, at liquor stores everyone eyes it a little harder because it's out of state, and restaurants just glance at it.

Also, thanks to my ID I get to enjoy St. Patrick's Day the way it's meant to be enjoyed. I swear, at liquor stores everyone eyes it a little harder because it's out of state, and restaurants just glance at it.
Are you going to the block party downtown? Wanted to go but 21 and up

All of you lucky stuffs blazing it up but I can't until summer

But in the meantime I'll just build coils with friends and our shiny mechanicals

All you cashed up kids with your technological kazoos.
This is how I roll

Probably the best thing I've ever made.

Can someone PM me a good guide to making vapeable weed? I have all the gadgets I'd ever need I would imagine, as my dad owns a shop for selling vape cigarettes, so everything is in the office in my garden.

Are you going to the block party downtown? Wanted to go but 21 and up
Nah, I didn't go. None of my friends were going (even the ones that are 21+) and if I'd gone I'd have had to drive home drunk which isn't in my plans for any part of my life, let alone when underage.

>blazin hard #420yolo
>forget yeah lets play some pokemans
>just play for a while yeah
>look at clock
>its the next day
>have like 30 pokemon named Phantor
wat