Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 316223 times)

I want what you got.
OT: I am a typical punk, smoke cigarettes, be rebellious, smoke weed erry day, ect.
I got some white widow from my friend Nick and my girlfriend and I were tripping balls, talk about a mental high.
Every time I closed my eyes stuff was like the beyond section at Bed Bath and Beyond. (the family guy version of course)

I used t think tobacco was entirely useless, but once you smoke for a little while (and can resist it) most weed won't be so powerful anymore to you.
+ now I'm an addict and I have to go to block rehab.

could go for a smoke right now..

I used t think tobacco was entirely useless, but once you smoke for a little while (and can resist it) most weed won't be so powerful anymore to you.
+ now I'm an addict and I have to go to block rehab.

could go for a smoke right now..
eh, I can definitely get a nicotine high off a cigar, but cigs and and cigarillos only have the effect of enhancing pre-establised highs from weed or alcohol.

salvia + weed + shrooms

my personal fave as long as I have my good ol friend along to guide me across the meadow into the caverns, across the sky.. once I have the triforce I go into death mountain and kill ganon and beat the game while stoned which is impressive

i did a weed and the police broke me

brother say I be down in the streets, brother I be getting high n head on the beach, chillin on about half a million.

Got talked into crystal meth yesterday, was more relaxing than weed, though I prefer marijuana.

Can't say I'll be doing it again.

please dont hate me

Got talked into crystal meth yesterday, was more relaxing than weed, though I prefer marijuana.

please dont hate me
I will not regret calling you a moron.

Moron.

please dont hate me
not even once.

I will not regret calling you a moron.

Moron.
Understandable

just breaking bad
and poor judgement

idk man

I understand trying meth. Just don't do it again. Or do it often.

not even once.

I understand trying meth. Just don't do it again. Or do it often.
make DMT and do that instead.

Anyone up for a group sesh tonight? I'm all alone for tonight and I want to smoke with some of you guys.

If nobody is in, I'll just go to seshroulette.com. :3

just smoked some of this stuff called pineapple (weed type) and it smelt and tasted like actual pineapples. It was amazing. I'm tripping out so hard right now listening to Quadrophenia by the who with my new headset. I'm going to the concert on dec. 8th in philly and I'm super excited because my bro lives offcampus at temple in philly so he'll probably get an 1/8th of some of that awesome philly weed, that I smoked when I was the highest I've ever been, and we'll smoke a bunch for the concert

the loving who better not be one of the bands that sound terrible when they're old, because if I can get put through the wild roller coaster ride that that album did at a live performance my life will be complete. I could die right there at the end of the show my mind blown out of the back of my head and I'd love it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:58:09 PM by Littledude »