Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323142 times)

Talking about the K-hole thing.
(researcho name?)

Ketamine isn't really that new, it's just got popular recently. The long term affects of constant use aren't completely known yet just. It's not like bathsalts and other designer drugs that nobody has a loving clue about.

Ketamine isn't really that new, it's just got popular recently. The long term affects of constant use aren't completely known yet just. It's not like bathsalts and other designer drugs that nobody has a loving clue about.
forget designer drugs. Some chick had a stroke in her brain after she smoked spice now she is pretty much lobotomized

So molly in its pure form, not in a pill like extacy is pretty safe right?

iF you aren't doing it for fun why are you doing it?
For the experience/self exploration. I don't take DMT often and shrooms give way to a different experience every trip. I think that the reason would be more apparent if you've been able to experience a DMT breakthrough.

forget designer drugs. Some chick had a stroke in her brain after she smoked spice now she is pretty much lobotomized

Thats funny, shes must have got some homemade bunk stuff. I smoked all different kinds of spice and k2 for more than a year. There are side effects such as cloudy days (short term and some long term memory loss basically) most long term memories have stayed but sometimes my brother will remind me of a moment in the past I can not recall at all.

As for stroking on spice/k2 I find it unlikely, but definetely possible seeing as how sometime when I got a few good batches of spice it completely blew me away to the point of either throwing up or just being completely physically paralyzed out of pure forgeted-upness.

So molly in its pure form, not in a pill like extacy is pretty safe right?

Molly is pretty safe but can cause some long term side effects such as twitching and breathing problems. As for me it just made me feel drunk and want to piss even though my bladder was empty.

Recently my drug of choice has been a rather common drug. In fact its so common you can buy it at walmart for around 10 bucks. Delysum 12 hour grape is magic and can change the way you see life entirely. Drinking a whole bottle of 12 hour will make you trip so loving hard you will not know what has happened for the past 2 days. if you do then you will certainly be impressed with how loving destroyed you were! lol
think of it as like a mini acid trip but without the extreme headache and stomach sickness afterwards.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:41:57 AM by Goth77 »

psychadelics <3

forget spice, though. synthetic drugs are bad for you 99% of the time.

Guys I took magic mushrooms again yesterday because I have been taking them like a bunch of times in one month and my mind is on overload. I can mentally and physically handle mushrooms but my psyche can't after a while of using it too much. I just feel really off and the racing thoughts you get got to be too much after a while. I made like a bunch of deep philosophical theories about drugs and stuff. I need to lay off the shrooms for a while haha

Goth seems like such an obnoxious prick.

I think painkillers are pretty awesome, but they're so loving bad for you that I need to stop.

Goth seems like such an obnoxious prick.

I think painkillers are pretty awesome, but they're so loving bad for you that I need to stop.
I don't really bother with taking pain killers for fun. If I really need it for PAIN I take like 1 or two. The rest I just sell

Guys I took magic mushrooms again yesterday because I have been taking them like a bunch of times in one month and my mind is on overload. I can mentally and physically handle mushrooms but my psyche can't after a while of using it too much. I just feel really off and the racing thoughts you get got to be too much after a while. I made like a bunch of deep philosophical theories about drugs and stuff. I need to lay off the shrooms for a while haha
Yeah, spacing shrooms out is a pretty good idea. Everyone reacts a bit differently from high frequency use, I actually tend to become a little bit depressed.

this is what I bought today. It cost me $50 and I stayed for a blunt that I didn't have to add to, pretty great pickup if I do say so myself.

low quality pic is due to stuffty webcam and bad lighting, if I turned my bedroom light on it was way too bright so I left it off. But the size of what I got is really what I did the pic for.

likes maybe like 3-4 grams, maybe 5 idek.
dosnt look like alot but i cant really tell.

likes maybe like 3-4 grams, maybe 5 idek.
dosnt look like alot but i cant really tell.

well its more than I got for $60 the last time, but I saw him using a scale this time, the last time he just passed it to me in a parking lot.
So maybe he was making up for giving me less last time or something, I don't know.

its supposed to be an 1/8 so you're estimate would be about right
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:33:55 PM by Littledude »

How do you guys feel about said permatrips? That scares me away from taking acid, witch sounds fun.

How do you guys feel about said permatrips? That scares me away from taking acid, witch sounds fun.
I hear they are only caused by large amounts of acid or having a predisposition for schizophrenia making you insane and suffer from psychosis