Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 323149 times)

Svedka is pretty gross for taking shots, haha. I love vodka, but Svedka just has some weird like.. watery taste to it. Or something..

Yeah, it's no absolut. But it's not the worst.

Also if you wanna be a really manly man, get some Everclear 190 proof. I have this polack stuff that's 192, pretty awful.

Do I win the coolest piece on BL forums award?

custom blown. inline perc. custom slide. guess how much i paid? ;)
420 smok weed erry day so kool!
duuuuude add racing stripes and fire decals to it!!

Yeah, it's no absolut. But it's not the worst.

Also if you wanna be a really manly man, get some Everclear 190 proof. I have this polack stuff that's 192, pretty awful.

Lol.. Or you can just get something tasty. Like a bottle of Goose, or some Belvedere. Or some Bombay Sapphire.

Also, in case any of you guys ever move out of your parents house, here's a pretty helpful link for edibles;

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/638191
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:43:37 PM by Beachbum »

ay,
ate 13 mcdoubles last night while high.
stuffs for daays now boys.

i had a fantastic time at porter robinson with molly

i actually had a sensory overload at one point during Seven Lion's set, but this kid I met named Mike helped me get back in the mindset that i had to be in

Would it be safe to order something like this? http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/glass-waterpipe-1.html
pretty much everything on grass city shops is safe lol.
Idk why u asked that question, but yea it is.

pretty much everything on grass city shops is safe lol.
Idk why u asked that question, but yea it is.
I don't want to order it, and get in trouble, like where I'd get it shipped is okay and stuff, but I don't want them to be in trouble either.

CINNAMON SWHIRLS

Thats what I was looking at xD brother gotz tuh have munchie foods when he's tokin' :P  I know I do, lol

I don't want to order it, and get in trouble, like where I'd get it shipped is okay and stuff, but I don't want them to be in trouble either.

Pipes/bowls/bongs/etc are not illegal

They count as paraphernalia but can be played off as for tobacco use.

They count as paraphernalia but can be played off as for tobacco use.
So if a cop came, and there was no weed, nothing could be done, correct?

If a cop sees anything like that you can tell him it is for tobacco as long as there is no evidence of marijuana use (resin, bud etc) in the pipe. Having it mailed is totally safe in terms of law

If you're not 18, he'll break it. If it's been used and has any resin it's still illegal.