BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43702 times)

Tom, add my bot events fix please.

Going to do that now.

I can have  booth, please. If open a slot booth.

Sure. I'll PM you the pass.

I dunno if this was answered, but how do you enter the building? There's an invisible barrier around the entrance and some spawn points there but there's no minigame :S

what kind are they?
All VCE. I checked them though and they should be working fine, but when activated there is no response. Whatsoever.
I dunno if this was answered, but how do you enter the building? There's an invisible barrier around the entrance and some spawn points there but there's no minigame :S
Use Comr4de's setPlayerTransform events on his ship.

It'd be great if somebody added a service door into the side of the building so you can get in easier.

It'd be great if somebody added a service door into the side of the building so you can get in easier.

i will make a tele for those who need to get in or just use com's ship.

Or you take ownership of the spawns tom and create a dedicated minigame.

Oh thanks. I'll be there on the 11th to start up a booth.

It'll include hot pictures of women so we get about 97% of the forums.

Oh thanks. I'll be there on the 11th to start up a booth.

It'll include hot pictures of women so we get about 97% of the forums.

you'll probally get a couple hours to assemble it then.

Or you take ownership of the spawns tom and create a dedicated minigame.
Or you could include all player's bricks in the minigame. Please? Not having that enabled breaks stuff in our build.

i will make a tele for those who need to get in or just use com's ship.
yeah they're the glowing computer panels

Or you could include all player's bricks in the minigame. Please? Not having that enabled breaks stuff in our build.

either way the top of that box that closes in the players near the entrance is deleted. you can walk right in now.

Tom, please delete my bricks.
1. They look like crap.
2. I cant finish them because of busy life.

Looks like windows update is being as bit edgy. I set the delay for 4 hours, add I did a back-up before it attempts to restart.

If it does we may have a slight blackout in the morning.