Author Topic: goodbye & good riddance  (Read 8166 times)

LOL, finally you are gone.  Good riddance, you did nothing good and you won't be missed <3.

Ohay.

And yay, Chriz is leaving.

you're welcome sweetie

<3
I know that. I'm saying you've seen it degrade. But it's always been degrading, ever since Blockland was released.

and thats why i'm taking the exit route.
LOL, finally you are gone.  Good riddance, you did nothing good and you won't be missed <3.

thank loving christ

i couldn't bare to have someone miss me

I think the forums became a little bit worse when some of the others started to get banned/left. But I stopped playing the game because the quality of servers decreased imo.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:34:47 PM by CoolKoopaTroopa »

It's funny because Chriz is actually part of the scum he's complaining so much about.
And for some reason he has to wait for his ban to actually leave. He clearly loves it here.

It's funny because Chriz is actually part of the scum he's complaining so much about.
And for some reason he has to wait for his ban to actually leave. He clearly loves it here.

no, i just like replying to all of these messages so i feel that my opinions are heard.

if i loved it here i wouldn't be doing this.

use your brain. THINK.

Everyone is scum

You, Me, Chriz. does not matter.

Everyone is scum

i think you need a hug

i'mma give you a big ol' hug you britcigarette youuuu <3

if i loved it here i wouldn't be doing this.
So did you just leave your car keys under the sofa or something?

Everyone is scum

Unlike you two, I don't have people asking me to leave after I made a topic telling the entire forums to forget themselves.

Unlike you two, I don't have people asking me to leave after I made a topic telling the entire forums to forget themselves.
You quite and come back. That's even lower.

no, i'm waiting for my mother to give me my house key back so i can go to the park or something.

her boyfriend lost his, so he had to use mine  :panda:

You quite and come back. That's even lower.
Wow, you're pulling that argument out of your ass again?
I never publicly announced I was leaving. I told a few of my friends I wouldn't be on the forums anymore. I came back because I wanted to. There's nothing "low" about going on a little semi-secret hiatus.

Wow, you're pulling that argument out of your ass again?
I never publicly announced I was leaving. I told a few of my friends I wouldn't be on the forums anymore. I came back because I wanted to. There's nothing "low" about going on a little semi-secret hiatus.
I've used it before?

I've used it before?
I may be thinking of KevJohn.
It's a stupid argument nonetheless, and I've had it used against me probably five times now.