Author Topic: man of smart - Clearly can't listen worth a stuff.  (Read 20547 times)

He's saying that not every single person who watches/likes MLP is a friend, but then again he's most likely one of those not included in the "not everyone who likes MLP".

I would like to add this: I think man of smart did get banned from the forums once, for all I remembered, it was in a Gallery topic.

I'm not really 22.
And if you still don't get the backfire:
The topic was supposed to:
1. Make me angry
2. Make me leave
But it's actually
1. Making you angry
2. When you're finished losing, you'll leave
Almost total backfire. nay now I get some nice, shiny insults.
Not angry?
forget off,shape the forget up
Stop living in your own loving world you stupid twit.
Plus the overuse of vulgar language and the other quotes I'm too lazy to find.
I estimate you to be about 14 years old, in the middle of a violent mood swing. Do you hit your parents?

I would like to add this: I think man of smart did get banned from the forums once, for all I remembered, it was in a Gallery topic.
Ah yes, the burger joint with a clearly copied spaceship theme. I remember quite clearly.
My only ban too, might I add.

I've seen MLP, I go on /b/ and particpate in threads, and I had some appreciation for the fad and everything as a nice little meme.
But here on the blockland forums, I swear to god there's been literally at least twenty off topic topics about it, which quite frankly, means certain users like man of smart here, obsess over it more than the most dedicated MLP /b/tard on /b/.

BTW, yes, the MLP thing did start with 4chan, therefore I must bring it up.

GUYS LOOK OUT!

HE'S A LEVEL 48 FIRE WIZARD WITH A TITANIUM SHIELD OF IGNORANCE!

Ah yes, the burger joint with a clearly copied spaceship theme. I remember quite clearly.
My only ban too, might I add.
This right here?
This is horrible. If you are a troll or not, get out. If you're just looking for attention, there are better ways of doing that.

User was banned for this post

GUYS LOOK OUT!

HE'S A LEVEL 48 FIRE WIZARD WITH A TITANIUM SHIELD OF IGNORANCE!

I estimate you to be about 14 years old, in the middle of a violent mood swing. Do you hit your parents?

more like they're both dead you insensitive forgetface

I've seen MLP, I go on /b/ and particpate in threads, and I had some appreciation for the fad and everything as a nice little meme.
But here on the blockland forums, I swear to god there's been literally at least twenty off topic topics about it, which quite frankly, means certain users like man of smart here, obsess over it more than the most dedicated MLP /b/tard on /b/.

BTW, yes, the MLP thing did start with 4chan, therefore I must bring it up.
And have I participated in a single one?
I occasionally post in the megathread, there is Lord Tony's hate thread and...
I think that's it.
I never bring the subject of ponies up, unless somebody else did first. And the only time that happens, its somebody being unnecessarily mean.
Plus I never go on 4chan/4chan/whatever /b/ is.