Author Topic: [AoE] - Area of Effect - Closed -_-  (Read 31855 times)

Well that's the only way I know how to start stuff. You need to have a base down so you know how much space you can build within, right?

Well that's the only way I know how to start stuff. You need to have a base down so you know how much space you can build within, right?
Not if you're building freeflowing terrain that's not going to be boxed in like that..

I mean, of course it'll be boxed in, in the end.. But with more natural looking mountains and oceans and whatnot. Not a square wall.

Not if you're building freeflowing terrain that's not going to be boxed in like that..

I mean, of course it'll be boxed in, in the end.. But with more natural looking mountains and oceans and whatnot. Not a square wall.
Exactly.

Mega Bear, read page four (or was it five?) of the topic and look at rkynick's posts.

Also the fact that free flowing terrain needs to expand without limits does not mean you can't define an area and then work out from there.

Hey everyone has Pink Geek come back?

I talked to him and he said not really because LoL was pretty hard to get in right now because everyone was logging in. So I hope he can put up his JailRPG's again like in the second pic

What map is he walking on in the first pic? Looks neat.

If you give me your blockland name and id

Conan: 4928
Great to have you in the clan. :)

And I began to work on the AoE map today but it got forgeted up and I raged. Attempt two tomorrow. :D

Great to have you in the clan. :)

And I began to work on the AoE map today but it got forgeted up and I raged. Attempt two tomorrow. :D
Sweet can't wait till its finished.

Call Me Carl was banned for the Blockland Forums, you guys have nothing to worry about now. I won't flame.
Why was carl banned? Hes my friend.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:19:55 PM by popo456 »

Why was carl banned? Hes my friend.
Does that mean he is invincible?
No.