Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming Discussion thread - LIVING THE DREAM YO  (Read 5304 times)

i had one last night. ;P
it was like starcraft in real life except i remember both flying around the battlefeild as a sort of camera thing watching stuff as you do in the game, and being on the ground.
one part i remember vividly was when some guy in the dream tossed me what i remember as a 30mm cannon round and it was incredibly detailed down to every mark and scratch on the casing. i've never seen a 30mm round in person before but that's what i recognized it as in my dream. ;o
after that all i can remember is going to a forested kind of place at night following a trail with the guy who threw me that cannon round. I also remember still having the round as we walked down the trail. after some time we found a small hole in the ground and i remember for some reason i had to make another one exactly 30ft away from the first. :S

edit: on second thought i didn't really realize i was in a dream. so i guess it doesn't count. i just remember the dream pretty damn well.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:43:23 PM by blaman »

I dreamed about lucid dreaming, unfortunately I don't think that counts as lucid dreaming.

My trick to lucid dreaming is chugging a sugar filled soda before I go to bed, like immediatley before.

For some reason it works, I always wake up in the middle of it so I remember it quite well.

My trick to lucid dreaming is chugging a sugar filled soda before I go to bed, like immediatley before.

For some reason it works, I always wake up in the middle of it so I remember it quite well.
Maybe you are very good at lucid dreaming and you love soda, so you dream you chug a soda before bed.

DREAMS...HOW DO THEY WORK.

I had a lucid dream.
It was that i had a dead ipod touch without a charger.
I spent the whole dream looking for the charger and when i finally found it i had to look for the ipod touch.
My dreams mostly suck.

No matter how much I try I can't dream le lucid. :(

I tried this technique last night and I was laying there for about 20 minutes when I got the urge to move. It was incredibly overwhelming and I ended up moving and just going to sleep normally.

My one way of finding out if I'm in a lucid dream:

Red ball..

----

lucid dream:
-----

Ponies. Ponies everywhere.

Everything was well drawn.

Most of my adventure was taking mail everywhere.

yay mlp, haters are to be purified by stale muffin.

I dreamed about lucid dreaming, unfortunately I don't think that counts as lucid dreaming.

Same thing here, I was in my kitchen [It looked pretty realistic], I gave my self a gun in my hand in then inside my dream I woke up and said "DAD I JUST HAD A LUCID DREAM" then I woke up IRL.

I remember reading somewhere if you check something (like making sure your hands have all ten fingers) and making it a habit, you could tell if you were in a dream or not (if you're in a dream you have less or something.) It's what i try to do but i don't think I check them enough.

I usually have a  lucid dream once a year.  It'll usually be loveual, too.

I was in tied up to a stripper pole. I was being stripped of clothes, piece by piece. Then I was fully naked and being held in some guys arms. Then we were in a castle. He was in armor, and me in a awesome smexy dress. He told me something I couldnt understand and carried me upstairs. My clothes were ripped off. His too (disgonbgud.gif), I cowgirl'd him. Then after that he said he has to leave and give to the poor, he told me not to cry as I got a kiss. He rode away and I was in the kingdom in his room crying. Then I played the piano for 2-3 hours (in my dream) then he was behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. He kissed me as I hugged him. He said he'll have to leave again in 6 days. I was told not to cry, and I didnt. I told him I was pregnat with his baby boy (lol use a condom kids.) and he smiled. We sat there and held eachother. The room changed into a movie room. We were watching "Green Lantern" He kissed me and I kissed back. It changed from medival to 2011. After the movie, he packed his stuff up and kissed me. He went to the military and I sat at home pregnat

I love lucid dreams c:

If I do dream or lucid dream at all, I'm always on Omaha beach.

Just had a Lucid dream. This time i remembered to increase the vividness by concentrating on specific senses. For the first time my dreams were clear and not blurry whatsoever. Unfortunately i kept waking myself up somehow.

Anyway It started in some kind of valley and i was walking down a little path. Then i became lucid for absolutely no reason whatsoever which is what i tend to do for some reason. So remembering how to increase the vividness of my dream i tried looking at my hand which was like a blob of blurry. Annoyed i looked instead at a colorful boulder near me and concentrated on the details of it and cracks and everything. After a little while when i looked away everything was very clear. That's when i noticed all the rocks were brightly colored with blue and red and a variety of other colors. It looked like coral was everywhere.

And then i woke up for no reason which i also tend to do.

...Whats sleep paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is caused when your body is in a sleeping state while your mind remains awake. It is usually accompanied by vivid hallucinations.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:12:56 AM by JJA0 »

If I do dream or lucid dream at all, I'm always on Omaha beach.
D-DAY!
SHOOT SOME UH
indians?