109 (47.2%)
Its ok, but it seems small
79 (34.2%)
Meh, it isn't too great
23 (10%)
Ewww!
20 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 231

Author Topic: Frog's Weaponry (R.3D) "The Face Lift" [UPDATED] Uploaded to RTB  (Read 106234 times)

Hi. Click the images.

Magical images of blackness!
And I like the first.

I've been working on the revamp vulcan. But, I haven't got to the coloring part yet. So, until then, no pictures for you! I've got some stuffzors to do, school wise, so, its gonna be delayed for a bit.

aw.

any comment on my pictures? will you use either one?

I'll take the skull one, I'm not really that partial to the explosion one though.

How about a middle finger

Nothing says 'forget you' more than a rocket to the face

Nah, I'm not taking implied profanity.

QUESTION:
How do you say "I don't like you." in bullet?

ANSWER:

I like that.

Quite a bit.

What about a boot?

Or a fist.

That new Vulcan is looking much better than the old one. The one with bipod should be more accurate but cannot move while firing. You should also consider using a different ammo for Vulcan as it uses up ammo much differently than the assault rifle/combat mg, and giving them 300 bullets for their rifle (to allow for sustained Vulcan fire) doesn't sound very reasonable

EDIT: just realized its the same gun except for the handles
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:29:06 PM by Conan »

HOLY HELL O_O

Dat's one hell of a awesome update from a 'faster unaccurate closerange hmg' to a 'deployed CHAAAAAAAAINGUN!!!'

*looks at the Vulcan*
*shoots milk from mouth to screen*

*looks at the Vulcan*
*shoots milk from mouth to screen*
MILKMAN TO THE RESCUE

Well, I've managed to get something like the TF2 minigun with this vulcan... But, it looks kinda funny when you're just holding the gun without shooting.. (In third person)

What do you think?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:26:01 PM by FrogFreak »