Snot (blid 3180) and zombietennis (zombiemenace) on Jato's server.

Author Topic: Snot (blid 3180) and zombietennis (zombiemenace) on Jato's server.  (Read 2781 times)

i love snot because we are ghostly friends with benfits ;)

How could anyone hate snot?

Because newcigarettes are bandwagoning because us oldcigarettes liked snots humor back in the day when Blockland was all pissed off teenagers.

Snot is normal IMO. I don't understand why most of you guys kiss his ass and stuff.

Because newcigarettes are bandwagoning because us oldcigarettes liked snots humor back in the day when Blockland was all pissed off teenagers.
I never liked his humor

i think he's handicapped.

Quit trying to prove that you are a Blockland Veteran by saying that you hate newcigarettes and that you are an oldcigarette.
Because nobody will ever give a stuff if you played this game for a long time, and it makes old players look like new player bashers.

Drendran = ..Hoogle?

And also why in every drama some kid is going "my mommy is dead, leave me alone!"?

I don't see why making a bot is bannable.

Drendran = ..Hoogle?

And also why in every drama some kid is going "my mommy is dead, leave me alone!"?
Who?
My ingame name is DrenDran.
I don't see why making a bot is bannable.
They spawnkilled everyone as soon as they spawed.

BTW this drama wasn't really so much about snot, but the badmin:
I dunno, maybe.
I just know that jato should deadmin zombietennis/zombiemenace, granted I won't be going back to the server, as it was pretty stuffty.

Also this all happened a while ago.

Quit trying to prove that you are a Blockland Veteran by saying that you hate newcigarettes and that you are an oldcigarette.
Because nobody will ever give a stuff if you played this game for a long time, and it makes old players look like new player bashers.
When did i say i hate newcigarettes?
I hate the newcigarettes trying to bandwagon on the snot thing. snot got old a long time ago.
Also, i dont care to prove that im a 'veteran'. Which is also a stupid loving brown townogy by the way. My previous post had nothing to do with proving that im an oldcigarette. i meant that stupid people still think snot is OMGAWD HILAREEUS. He's not.

newcigarettes
Quote from: NotKreation's profile
   March 04, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Nope.

had another forum account

derp

had another forum account

derp
But yu can onlee one fourm account!!!!1!!11one1!1!!!!