Author Topic: Snot (blid 3180) and zombietennis (zombiemenace) on Jato's server.  (Read 2783 times)

i dont think this is forums snot

i dont think this is forums snot
I think snot's IGN is snot2

Bypassing a ban is against the rules.
You'll just be rebanned.
iBan wasn't, neither is Tezuni. Key Registration: basically a second chance for banned members.

iBan wasn't, neither is Tezuni. Key Registration: basically a second chance for banned members.
I could have sworn it was a rule not to come back.
But whatever.

(Though I think it's funny that NotKreation has been permabanned twice and still doesn't just leave, and payed 60$ just to be stupid on the forums.)

I could have sworn it was a rule not to come back.
But whatever.

(Though I think it's funny that NotKreation has been permabanned twice and still doesn't just leave, and payed 60$ just to be stupid on the forums.)
Hey, genius; Key Registration didn't exist in 2008. He probably used his regular key to make the NotKreation account. Get your head out of your ass, oh wait, they are one and the same.

I...
I dont know what key registration is. ._.

Hey, genius; Key Registration didn't exist in 2008. He probably used his regular key to make the NotKreation account. Get your head out of your ass, oh wait, they are one and the same.
People who come back after being banned should be rebanned.
That is the point of a ban.

And I'm just disagreeing with your opinion on the dude, because Snot is cool.
Snot's an idiot. You can't defend someone on the grounds that they amuse you stupidly.

Snot's an idiot. You can't defend someone on the grounds that they amuse you stupidly.
urgay

People who come back after being banned should be rebanned.
That is the point of a ban.

In case you're late and didn't realize several banned users coming back after the key registration was put in place...

All IP bans were lifted and now people need multiple IDs to come back if they're ever banned again.