Author Topic: Snot (blid 3180) and zombietennis (zombiemenace) on Jato's server.  (Read 2785 times)

Just a heads up that these two should never be given admin.
I join server, snot makes bot spawns, I say that he should be banned for it.
He declines, even though all the spawns are suspiciously undone by their creator right after the accusitation.
Someone accuses me of hacking, I say that blockland can't be hacked.
Then "zombietennis" (ingame) or "zombiemenace" (irc) bans me with the reason "drip drop do i see a tear are you crying baby asshoel shut up" for ten minutes.

Here's some conversation:

Snot is a cool guy whose TF2 inventory is full and he doesn't afraid of anything.
Also, what does snot say exept for "wat"?

Snot is a cool guy whose TF2 inventory is full and he doesn't afraid of anything.
I wrenched the spawns and they said they belonged to snot.
And when I accused them the only suspiciously undid them.

And when I accused them the only suspiciously undid them.
And when I accused him the owner suspiciously undid them.*

Why didn't you just ask him to despawn the bots? I permban anyone who tells me to ban someone instead of just telling me about the situation or asking the guy to stop, you sound like a whiny 5 year old friend crying to mommy when your brother hits you. Also you posted 10 pictures and only one of them has either of those guys saying anything and it's only "wat."

Why didn't you just ask him to despawn the bots? I permban anyone who tells me to ban someone instead of just telling me about the situation or asking the guy to stop, you sound like a whiny 5 year old friend crying to mommy when your brother hits you. Also you posted 10 pictures and only one of them has either of those guys saying anything and it's only "wat."
I said he should be banned for spawning bots.
It was forcing people to leave the server, which is bad for the host.
I didn't give a stuff about the server, as it was stuff anyway, I'm just giving the host a tip for his own benifit.

Why should he get banned for spawning bots? Why can you spawn them in the first place?

Why should he get banned for spawning bots? Why can you spawn them in the first place?
Host must have just been stupid, I was still just trying to help him out.
This drama is more about zombietennis/menace than snot, he's the one who was an admin, and who came out of no where with a ban with some immture reason.

my mom died ass hole!!

Oh God lol.

make you super

Nope, Snot is the victor here.

Nope, Snot is the victor here.
What?
Did someone ask you a question?
Why'd you start with "nope"?

I loooove you snot!

What?
Did someone ask you a question?
Why'd you start with "nope"?
Drama is basically, "So and so is a bad person, here's why"

And I'm just disagreeing with your opinion on the dude, because Snot is cool.