Author Topic: Any Sven Co-op players here?  (Read 1100 times)

I got sven co-op not to long ago, and I was curious, Do any of you people on here still play on here?



also, do you have to port forward for a server?



If only someone could host.

BLOCKLAND FORUMS INVADE BLACK MESA!

If only someone could host.

BLOCKLAND FORUMS INVADE BLACK MESA!
oh my god
that would be awsome

I do. I only play on Multiplay UK servers though, you should join them. My name is Zaure Jones on there.

I do. I only play on Multiplay UK servers though, you should join them. My name is Zaure Jones on there.
I play on those servers alot too.

I play on those servers alot too.

Oh, what's your name on there? Perhaps I've seen you.

Oh, what's your name on there? Perhaps I've seen you.
It is tremrist

bump if anyone wants to make server