Author Topic: Warhammer 40K Dreadnot  (Read 4533 times)

Ok, If I spelled Dreadnot wrong, I don't care. Anyways I wanted to make a suggestion for a.. maybe space marine Dreadnot from the board game and comp. game. I had an Idea to put the minigun on one hand and an auto rocket laucher on  the other or something. I know this will take a long time to make and it's most likely going to be ignored and never made. But take serios consideration to this, because this is a good idea and someone should do it.

(this is my first post ever and i feel kinda special(probably not) and please don'y point out ANY spelling errors cause I don't care)

-WolfTurtle

Haha, you would so get owned on Face punch forums..
Anyway, post a picture or something because I have no idea what the hell a Dreadnot is.
And are you asking for a vehicle or a weapon? I kinda lost you there..

Umm.. Call me a newbie if you like, but I don't know how to post pictures.
^_^

get a picture saved onto your computer, than when replying to this, look below where you type to find the place where it says "Attach" click one of the browse buttons, find your file, and just click post.

Ok, and I found out it's Dreadnought.
One is a LEGO dreadnought and the other is the model.

haha, that would be an insane vehicle, but out of place.

Really, In the game. They put parshelly dead people in them and they control them by the deadish person's thoughts. They're mostly alseep, but when awake and fighting it looks like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-6fLJP5BDv8

(hint:the red machine flaming everyone is the dreadnought)

Blockland does need more vehicles with built-in weapons, but if I recall, Bleh was the only one who could do that I have yet to see him in retail.

The other problem is that mechs would be really tricky for a common modder to work the animation for the legs. I'm all for this, but I just thought I should point out it probably won't happen.

Blockland does need more vehicles with built-in weapons, but if I recall, Bleh was the only one who could do that I have yet to see him in retail.

The other problem is that mechs would be really tricky for a common modder to work the animation for the legs. I'm all for this, but I just thought I should point out it probably won't happen.

That's the problem, you won't ever see him in retail.

erm..its dreadnaught, but I like warhammer 40k so I'll let that go :D

That's the problem, you won't ever see him in retail.

Its not hard.

haha, that would be an insane vehicle, but out of place.

Not really, as you can see their is a near exact Lego model, and that translates into the ability to "Blocko"-ifiy it =D This... would simply make my day. unless someone made a Tank or a APC... or heck a freaking Mammoth MkII with operational railguns would make me explode in my nerdy head XD.
But seriously, if you can make this out of legos, ANYTHING can be made to fit Retail, its just a matter of effort

its left arm dosn't match with the left arms modle.

Bleh was the only one who could do that I have yet to see him in retail.

BJWay had made a tie fighter that shot out lasers for AiO.

I don't really see why you need to mount a gun on the vehicle when the driver can just use theirs though. Although I realize there is difficulty aiming straight on some vehicles like the jeep (not flying vehicles). Since your view is locked forward, you can change the pitch of your gun and not be aware of it. In other words, you might mean to fire forwards and shoot your own jeep instead.

Anyway, you get more choices if you use your own weapons.

Of course, if you want to fire more then one weapon, or from a different location than the driver's seat, you would need to find some way to mount the weapons onto the vehicle.