Author Topic: One word: UZI!!!  (Read 3908 times)

Well, I know I put one post so far and injoyed it, but I have to have a weapon i'm ubsesed with.
A FREAKING UZI!!! I have to have an uzi, or at least a bo-staff.
So make it please and don't point out spelling errors, I don't care.

*cough*...I doubt many people will make it. But if someone makes a model, I might try scripting it for you.

not alot of people like being ordered to make something you want and possibly no body else want, but who knows.

not alot of people like being ordered to make something you want and possibly no body else want, but who knows.
Reminds me of the good old Extra Vehicles topic... People on MSN where Messaging me to Make them a vehicle. It wasn't a could you please, it was more of a MAKE IT NOW... I even remember people having tantrums... (10 years old obvisly).

If you would like things to be made such as this UZI, you should ask more nicely... None likes a Brat...

lol, for a second there I thought you said "None likes a Borat"  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, I could try making it, but not anytime soon.

I have an uzi in my server. But it's staying that way too. :P

Not if I have anything to say about it... >.>

I wasn't "FORCING" anybody to make it. Just to make you acually consider doing it.
Oh and,  you guys really need a life, ungrumpifie yourselfs man, chill out.

fishpen0

I would like to formally and politely ask you and anyone else that has unreleased weapons, items, vehicles, and scripts, to please release them for the benefit of others and the enhancement of blockland; sharing is caring and it can be fun.

I'm pretty good with a bo-staff.

Uzi owns that staff! i hope soneone will come up with some Uzis.

sorry for any spelling mistakes.

you guys really need a life, ungrumpifie yourselfs man, chill out.
if you want people to listen to you i suggest you stop with this.

Mine's almost done. Don't worry!

YAY!!!
Will you post it?
Please do.
 :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: