English teacher bitched on me

Author Topic: English teacher bitched on me  (Read 1795 times)

this happens to me when i have a good idea. everyone's like "OMG HOW DID FRED HAVE A GOOD IDEA, IT MUST BE THE END OF THE WORLD" even though i can basically outsmart anyone. everyone assumes i'm stupid because they think it's funny and because i'm sarcastic. you just need to face it, everyone in school is stupid. just find some non stupid people and become their friends.

One time in my English class a handicap shouted out 'forget YEAH I ARE ENGLISH MASTER handicap YOU

All female english teachers are bitches.

I think it's the fact that you are in an English class that's probably easy as hell, and you think getting good grades in it makes you a prodigy or something.

No, I had a lesbian one and she was sooo nice :cookieMonster:

No, I had a lesbian one and she was sooo nice :cookieMonster:
o so lovey

English is way too easy.
The only reason why I'm not acing the tests is because sometimes they ask the meaning of a certain word, and I write down the right meaning but it's not identical to what we were supposed to write down so I don't get full points for that.

oh my god yes
My last english teacher was always pms'ing and stuff. She was also a smartass, she hated me because I'm smart but lazy and make mediocre grades. 90 is good enough damnit.
Than and one time my best friend came back to school ,we had a big report due but he only heard about it the first day and had no time to do any of it cause he had mono or some stuff, she asks him wheres its at and he told her that it was at home, incomplete. The teacher rolls her eyes and says "I'm sure you're report wasnt sick too, i'll just fail you." in the most smartass way possible. I wanted to tell her off >:l

I once had a really sweet old lady as an English teacher. If we got an A or better she gave us chocolate, it was a good year.

In 5th grade I had the most nice teacher you could ever have.
And I know a really nice bus driver too. She's awesome. She lets you eat/drink and stuff, but you can't make a mess, but she doesn't like you chewing gum or having lollipops/suckers.

True statement. I had this one English sub for a few months since my actual one was pregnant and was due pretty soon. Anyway, this teacher was the worst loving sub ever. During Reading, she just texted during that time. She also had this special interest or something for purses and kept on searching them on her computer when she was supposed to teach class. At the end of the day, I forgot to turn in my assignment, and the next day, she personally took me out in the hall and lectured me over one little project she never announced to turn in. Talk about irresponsible. She hated me and all my other friends for some reason too.

But my mom is an English teacher.... Everyone loved her... D=