Author Topic: Can't join servers  (Read 1441 times)

Whenever I join a server and it downloads the file manifest the attached messages pop up and it won't go past downloading datablocks so I can't spawn.

Double toast.
After it gets to the end of loading datablocks blockland crashes.

or if you're on a mac and that doesn't work, download this (click) file and place it in your add-ons folder. when this pop-up comes up again, simply quit blockland and restart it and it will fix it.

I told you Macs were unstable.

or if you're on a mac and that doesn't work, download this (click) file and place it in your add-ons folder. when this pop-up comes up again, simply quit blockland and restart it and it will fix it.
D: still didn't work.

D: still didn't work.
you quit blockland and then restarted it? sadly you have to restart it every time the error comes up.

you quit blockland and then restarted it? sadly you have to restart it every time the error comes up.
I quit, restarted, and it still did the same thing D:

More detail of what I did:
1. I opened Blockland and joined a server
2. I waited until the sqlite error 21 popped up and closed it
3. I pushed the escape key and clicked quit
4. I opened Blockland and joined the same server
5. The sqlite error 21 popped up and I closed it and it stopped downloading at datablocks
Summery: HELP! D:

Triple Toast

Yes while doing the above the cache.db is set to everyone>read and write, and I got the Script_Sqlitefix in my add ons folder.

All the script_sqlitefix does is delete you cache.db whenever you quit blockland.

We are having the same problem and are using a PC .  Any help would be appreciated. 

We are having the same problem and are using a PC .  Any help would be appreciated. 
Who is we?

Double Toast

WE NEED BADSPOT!