Author Topic: Psionics  (Read 7367 times)

yea but then you poo later and it hurt my hair

if u chanel ur chi psi rite u can use it to heal urself an just make the poo disapper

What the forget is this?

What the forget is this?
The part where Stocking makes fun of Psionics

well I'm going to bed, so I'll be out of commission for awhile. Assuming this topic is still alive I'll try to reply to questions tomorrow.

What the forget is this?

A thread in the blockland forums about Psionics.


if u chanel ur chi psi rite u can use it to heal urself an just make the poo disapper
i tried that and i pee blood what do i do doctor

i tried that and i pee blood what do i do doctor

use ur psi to heal urself

i tried that and i pee blood what do i do doctor

Lower you daily dose of bullstuff and take more sense medication. I'm prescribing you to take one before breakfast, and two before the internet.

You need to be above level 0.1 to do that.

Guys, strange harmonic noises are billowing from my body, what could it mean!?!?
cancer.

Spam hadoken
Win fights

I have decided to believe in psionics and have trained myself in electrical manipulation with the help of a strange red ball I discovered in my journeys. Below is a pine-tree-certified photo of me electrically choking a man.




wwo i tride that comic and it workd in real life i sot a POLIC officer