Author Topic: Psionics  (Read 7365 times)

dDUED i focesed all my pie and mad a FREEZ ball an froze my car now its 100x fast

I read the first page and thought of Psychonauts

I can form them by snapping my fingers, but when I do that it simply ends up as a tiny crystal-like object ._.
But I can tell if people are nearby or not. That is, like, I can tell if someone is behind the wall hiding from me. I just..sense it or something

I am feeling slightly feverish now...

(Get reference?)

U guise be outta yar minds.

I can form them by snapping my fingers, but when I do that it simply ends up as a tiny crystal-like object ._.
But I can tell if people are nearby or not. That is, like, I can tell if someone is behind the wall hiding from me. I just..sense it or something

Sounds like you are good at detecting people's presences, a very valuable skill.

Until Robo posts a video of him doing something with Psi, it's fake.

Make small ball in hand, throw at someone's head thinking "PING!"

"Damn, didn't do anything"

"WHJAT THEforget WWAS THAT?"



:>>>



Cave Johnson disapproves.
I remain sceptical.

Sounds like you are good at detecting people's presences, a very valuable skill.
He's not the only one, except I don't use psi. I could be typing on the computer or looking at a video, and then I hear a supremely high pitched sound and I look at the door and someone is there.

Also, my brother woke up with a headache. AM I A WIZARD?

Make small ball in hand, throw at someone's head thinking "PING!"

"Damn, didn't do anything"

"WHJAT THEforget WWAS THAT?"



:>>>
everything you've said in this topic is complete and utter bullstuff.

everything you've said in this topic is complete and utter bullstuff.
Umad cause you can't do it


It's kay.

to anyone who is still skeptical,  make a psi-ball. it can take up to 10 minutes if you aren't good at it, but for most people it takes less.