Author Topic: Psionics  (Read 7397 times)

i was rubbing my special place and it got hot and i felt numb all over so i got scared and stopped but i think i was making a psiball!
Promise you'll post pictures if anything funny happens.

Promise you'll post pictures if anything funny happens.
uh
okay?

uh
okay?

NOOO AAAH fff I..

Unless you'll do the same procedure me and Stocking were doing.

NOOO AAAH fff I..

Unless you'll do the same procedure me and Stocking were doing.
Lol.


Promise you'll post pictures if anything funny happens.

making a psiball rly takes it outa u i tryed to do it again and i just feel so exausted now but i think i like making psiballs now

Ready when you are. HnnnnGH! *red face

Ready when you are. HnnnnGH! *red face
dude no dont take a dump right here thats not good for your psi

dude no dont take a dump right here thats not good for your psi

yeh wen u poo you lose a lot of psi so its better to hold it in until after the battle

dude no dont take a dump right here thats not good for your psi
yeh wen u poo you lose a lot of psi so its better to hold it in until after the battle

I thought it's a natural bi-product of my psi concentration.

HOLY stuff I CREATED A PSIBALL AND KILLED A DRAGON WITH IT

You monster!

Hmm, I think I like magic more.

but can i shoot it out of my palms like goku?

hey.

hey.

if I we're a pokeman trainer, you know who i'd use


PSI-duck.
ehehehehehe.

yeh wen u poo you lose a lot of psi so its better to hold it in until after the battle
yea but then you poo later and it hurt my hair

but can i shoot it out of my palms like goku?

You need to be above level 0.1 to do that.

Guys, strange harmonic noises are billowing from my body, what could it mean!?!?