Author Topic: Sandvich got a girl prego.  (Read 39389 times)

I like how sandvich isn't taking any of this seriously
He's not taking it seriously because he's a stupid forget.
He doesn't understand that getting a seventeen year old girl pregnant while he's thirteen isn't a joke.
One day he's going to forget around with the wrong girl, and he's not going to be able to make it out of a certain STD.
The child support he'll have to pay out of his minimum-wage job will leave him with no money for treatment for HIV/AIDS.

Sandvich has always been a manwhore
probably trolling though  :cookieMonster:

under 16 (18 in most areas) is illegal. Its considered rape.
because she's 17 and he's 13, so it would be illegal

He's not taking it seriously because he's a stupid forget.
He doesn't understand that getting a seventeen year old girl pregnant while he's thirteen isn't a joke.
One day he's going to forget around with the wrong girl, and he's not going to be able to make it out of a certain STD.
The child support he'll have to pay out of his minimum-wage job will leave him with no money for treatment for HIV/AIDS.
Dont forget thast he will die in the streets because he can't buy food.
because she's 17 and he's 13, so it would be illegal

I know. Even though they are both minors legally you can't have love until you and your partner are over the age of consent.

Little thingy here: Sperm cells are developed during puberty, which started at age 13 for me. asdfasfsa

Dont forget thast he will die in the streets because he can't buy food.
No, he's gonna die of a stomach ache if he keeps this stuff up.

Little thingy here: Sperm cells are developed during puberty, which started at age 13 for me. asdfasfsa
11 here
fuu

guys, he's trolling. sandvich is too nasty to get anything other than a smack on the face

thats why he forgeted a cat

guys, he's trolling. sandvich is too nasty to get anything other than a smack on the face

thats why he forgeted a cat
Because thats the only pusillanimous individual he could ever get