Author Topic: Sandvich got a girl prego.  (Read 39391 times)

Little thingy here: Sperm cells are developed during puberty, which started at age 13 for me. asdfasfsa
I hit puberty at 11 or 12. c:

guys, he's trolling. sandvich is too nasty to get anything other than a smack on the face
Hot forget finally someone else with sense.

guys, he's trolling. sandvich is too nasty to get anything other than a smack on the face
You apparently don't understand what dipstuffs will do for the pleasure of love.

If he's trolling then he's a sick forget IMO

Even if he did get her pregnant, i hope he knows she will go to jail for love with a minor.

jus' sayin'.

oh and the baby will be taken away because you're underage.

plus you're like 13, she probably doesn't get the full pleasure of your 2in. when you stick it in her.

Sorry, i'm in a really bitchy mood.

I hit puberty at 11 or 12. c:

f u im 14 and i hav a biger dik den u

It's funny because everyone is all serious. If this is legit, I'm the biggest starfish ever. Until then, it's funny because everyone is all serious.
That's the magic of it.

Also, ahes actually 16 and a half and that's not illegal here. I also get how loving hard it is.
But she wants to keep it so whateverrr.
Guess whos forgeted, I am, I am!

That and we didn't even have love :l

Custody I'm pretty sure would go to their parents. They are too loving stupid to raise a child properly. Quick question, how often should you change a baby's diaper?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:51:28 AM by Joker Card »

You apparently don't understand what dipstuffs will do for the pleasure of love.
I know someone who's even more of a dipstuff than Sandvich (but just barely) and got a girl pregnant, and he took it seriously.

. . .

Go to your parents medicine cabinet
Grab every bottle you can find and take every single pill

Go to your parents medicine cabinet
Grab every bottle you can find and take every single pill
ogm wut hapens?!

I know someone who's even more of a dipstuff than Sandvich (but just barely, and most of you probably know him) and got a girl pregnant, and he took it seriously.
I didn't say none of them knew how to handle it.
Some girl and a guy decide that since they keep getting refused by all the smart people, they'll just have love with each other.
And of course, since either A. they're both stupid as forget or B. the guy's a selfish prick, a condom's bound to be out of the picture.