Author Topic: Sandvich got a girl prego.  (Read 39380 times)

Quick question, how often should you change a baby's diaper?
Every time it becomes full?

Go to your parents medicine cabinet
Grab every bottle you can find and take every single pill
Yes!
how...
she claims that after she gave me a bj she didnt lick it all off but somehow 30 mins later its still on my richard  when she rubbed on itor something idk
remember guys, its still a maybe right now

I won't get her pregnant, I just won't cum inside her vagina!
Lol at the dumbasses who beleive this will work.
Every time it becomes full?
After the wake up, after they go to the bathroom in it, and after every bathing.

Yes!she claims that after she gave me a bj she didnt lick it all off but somehow 30 mins later its still on my richard or something idk

how the forget does that even work

You're handicapped if you got her pregnant. You should feel bad and should lose your richard.

she claims that after she gave me a bj she didnt lick it all off but somehow 30 mins later its still on my richard or something idk

HOW THE forget DOES IT GO IN HER VAGINA THEN.

this is why 13 year olds need love ed, not 15 year olds.

I won't get her pregnant, I just won't cum inside her vagina!
Lol at the dumbasses who beleive this will work.
This has worked for me on several occasions, yet I have not gotten a single person pregnant.
It's not wise though, i have to give up the pleasure and pull out before even getting the feeling of my sperm flowing.

I find it hard to believe that you got a lewinsky from a seventeen year old girl.

I would not touch Sandvich.
There must be some desperate girls around there.

"can i ahve lewinsky"

"But thats like sucking a crayon"

"plox plox plox plox plox plox ill pay you $5,000"

OP doesn't know how to get a girl pregnant. FYI no matter how much cum she eats, she won't get pregnant. unles she sat on your richard with her Vagina, she won't get pregnant.

Yes!she claims that after she gave me a bj she didnt lick it all off but somehow 30 mins later its still on my richard  when she rubbed on itor something idk
remember guys, its still a maybe right now
She's probably lying.

Lol. This thread is getting out of control.