Author Topic: trailers fo rthe cars lol  (Read 2994 times)

yeah i know it sounds stupid but it would be fun ;p more from the eua server wanted it too
and then we could make looong trains and other stuff

the idea itself is good, i.e. if you have a team DM with vehicles you could use those to get more people in your car, but it should be ONE per vehicle otherwise it will start lagging. Also i have no idea if that is possible. Maybe make it a bot vehicle that follows around a "host" vehicle, and explodes when the vehicle dies.

they should make a blocko semi trailer with an attachable trailer

you could mount a trailer to the host vehicle. but i'm pretty sure that it'll stay at 180 degrees and not turn at all.

baah crap i would like this alot :(

It is possible. You'd need to add some special mounts to the trailers/cars though...then add an onImpact so that if it hits a car/trailer then mount em to eachother.

how about more trains attached to the subway train?

good
or maby you could make a spawn right behind it, make a special car with a little hole in the back sticking out, with the trailer make to fit into that hole.

fishpen0

good
or maby you could make a spawn right behind it, make a special car with a little hole in the back sticking out, with the trailer make to fit into that hole.

if you hit a bump the trailers would fly out...it would have to be mounted somehow

lol, you can lose your trailer in real life.

NO ITS MOUNTED ON THE HOOK TRY TO TAKE A LOOK NEXT TIME YOU SEE A TRAILER :cookieMonster:

crap i used caps :(

sometimes it's not connected right, that happened to my did once, but he was just stopping...

it was an old hitch.

Hmm what about some sort of connection tool? You connect both vehicles by shooting them then the second vehicle shot is the Trailer. Its not perfect but still cool.

fishpen0

Hmm what about some sort of connection tool? You connect both vehicles by shooting them then the second vehicle shot is the Trailer. Its not perfect but still cool.

You mean something that would force the second vehicle to follow the first one at a preset distance?  And if the distance was close enough it would appear they are connected.