Author Topic: You can make meat out of poop!  (Read 4545 times)

I want to try it, maybe it has a strange chemical formula that make me immortal! Or give me cancer.

I like how everyone is taking this as a joke but this very well is a good discovery/invention. I'm sure there's alternatives to recycle other materials for artificial food. Plus I'd rather eat a stuff burger than whatever the forget McDonalds uses.

Japan is pretty slow. America has been doing this for decades

they will price it roughly around the same price as normal meat.... THEN WHY THE forget WOULD YOU MAKE IT? IT COSTS AS MUCH AS MEAT, THERE'S NO REASON TO EAT IT, EAT REGULAR MEAT, OMFFGGGGG.

I heard once you could drink urine about 8 times before it becomes lethal

I proceeded to research this fact.

NEVER AGAIN

I heard once you could drink urine about 8 times before it becomes lethal

I proceeded to research this fact.

NEVER AGAIN
did you drink it 9 times?

did you drink it 9 times?
No

Only ten times

(and I felt it was related to the topic)

its not that different then like those veggie burgers.
just proteins and some b vitamins assembled; and flavored and colored like meat.

its probably healthier as well.

not to mention like a 4th of our farmland is going straight to feeding livestock anyways. livestock that pollutes nearly as much as people do.

plus cows loving suck. the only reason we eat them is because long ago they were easy to domesticate and offered large amounts of meat. its actually kinda gross as far as mammal meat goes.
once you try horse, you will never think beef is quality meat.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 03:33:27 AM by Bisjac »

its not that different then like those veggie burgers.
just proteins and some b vitamins assembled; and flavored and colored like meat.

its probably healthier as well.

not to mention like a 4th of our farmland is going straight to feeding livestock anyways. livestock that pollutes nearly as much as people do.

plus cows loving suck. the only reason we eat them is because long ago they were easy to domesticate and offered large amounts of meat. its actually kinda gross as far as mammal meat goes.
once you try horse, you will never think beef is quality meat.
That's true, almost everything in this poop burger is protein, protein, and more protein.

I don't see the problem here. It's not like the scientist is taking all of the bacteria in the stuff as-well, just the protein and some other stuffs.

stuffty King. If I ate some BBQ ribs, A guy would come up to me and say "You're eating stuff!" And I would barf.

Crap In the Box

McCrappys

Long John Crappers

Wipe Castle (Yes I did get that from Futerama)

Crapper King

Crapa Express

l
   l
   l
   l
   l
   v