3 (16.7%)
Escape Lift
0 (0%)
Neurotoxin tube
4 (22.2%)
Core Transfer Receptacle
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Portal 2 GLaDOS  (Read 5128 times)

Hey, it's aplabsProtagonist and I just got Portal 2 a couple of months ago. I'm working on these GLaDOS projects:

1: Destroyed

2: Reconstructed

3: WheatDOS

Think you can help?

sounds hard

edit: with deBris

I need replies. Now. Or I will lock.

Someone should model them out, instead. We have access to all the animations, the only problems will be the ragdolling with live moment. But it can be simplified. Would look awesome.

The only problem would be making it hang from the ceiling... Wouldn't work as a vehicle, would it?

I'm having Pacnet2010 do the modeling. I will build the Wall Panels.

Someone should model them out, instead. We have access to all the animations, the only problems will be the ragdolling with live moment. But it can be simplified. Would look awesome.

The only problem would be making it hang from the ceiling... Wouldn't work as a vehicle, would it?
We need to model the Destroyed, Reconstructed, and WheatDOS models. They will be interactive bricks.

Build it.
Modeling it would be a good idea, cause I can make it like a real game.

No, relays won't help.

We need to model the Destroyed, Reconstructed, and WheatDOS models. They will be interactive bricks.

Where are you getting the name "WheatDOS," may I ask?

Where are you getting the name "WheatDOS," may I ask?
Wheatley + GLaDOS = WheatDOS

Wheatley + GLaDOS = WheatDOS

Not what I'm asking. Let him answer, I want to know where (s)he got the name from.

I need replies. Now. Or I will lock.

You are REALLY cranky when you don't get you what you want.

I'm confused. Is glados gonna be a brick or just a model. And will you release these? Or are you gonna be selfish and keep them to yourself.