Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Cyber Nations - An online nation simulation game.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Cyber Nations - An online nation simulation game. (Read 1640 times)
Shinji
June 19, 2011, 11:36:18 PM
It's kinda like Nationstates, but a lot more in depth. You can pick where you want your country located, your
team
, your currency type and tax rate, your government type, your primary ethnic group, and much more. You can even pick where it's located on the map. And, unlike Nationstates, it's possible to declare war.
I'm on the Blue team, if anyone wants to know.
Link:
http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp
Thanks to Gojira for finding this.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Domidore66
June 20, 2011, 12:09:16 AM
I once had a city that lasted about 300 days until I somehow managed to piss some faction off and they ended up bombing my infrastructure. :(
PJ Boy
June 20, 2011, 12:13:10 AM
I remember my bro loved this game years back. He played it for a full year, joining a clan and everything. He eventually gave up because it was too much of a hassle, or just got bored.
Sigh... I sort of miss those days.
Dread
June 20, 2011, 12:27:06 AM
Frostmoore ftw!
Shinji
June 20, 2011, 12:31:56 AM
EVERYONE ALLY WITH NOGOVA
Awesome, the day I post it it goes down for maintenance.
«
Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:34:56 AM by Shinji
»
Skip
June 20, 2011, 12:35:11 AM
lol
SkullCandy
June 20, 2011, 12:44:32 AM
Um, It's down for
Quote from: Shinji on June 20, 2011, 12:31:56 AM
down for maintenance.
yeah
Shinji
June 20, 2011, 03:34:11 AM
Back up guys, add me as an ally. Nogova.
Shinji
June 20, 2011, 04:43:46 PM
Yeah, bump.
Shinji
June 21, 2011, 04:16:49 AM
Quote from: Shinji on June 20, 2011, 04:43:46 PM
Yeah, bump.
dogmeap
June 21, 2011, 11:16:05 AM
I am in the pacific ocean i think
Feep
June 21, 2011, 11:55:54 AM
GOING TO TRY THIS
Shinji
June 21, 2011, 03:42:07 PM
Yay
Shinji
June 21, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=Makev%20Norlinski
click it
Shinji
June 21, 2011, 09:59:37 PM
Guys, The Nogovan-International Alliance is my alliance. You join it, go to "edit nation" then go to alliances, then specify other, and type that in. Or just copy and paste this:
The Nogovan-International Alliance
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Cyber Nations - An online nation simulation game.