Author Topic: Blaster model (dumbish) needing scripting.  (Read 3515 times)

I need someone (if they will) to script and edit this blaster to work in Blockland.
If you want to edit it, Email me at azerath@windwireless.net
 :cookie: for you if you make it work!

Also another side:

wtf is it? and what dos it do?

It's a model he made and wants a script for it. I suggest that WolfTurtle describes what he wants the weapon to do, then someone might be able to attempt it. I'll have a go if I get a good description. Just make sure it's balanced and won't ruin the game. "lolz machine sniper rifle plzzz!" isn't a description and isn't balanced.

Have you exported it as a .dts and checked it won't be massive compared to you and small houses?

EDIT: Also, only half of each image loads for me... I can't see the actual model.

Trust me, that isn't that massive.

Give a description and tell if you want it to be a regular weapon or have something special. Then tell us the name and location of the model in your Blockland.

Ok, I work with WolfTurtle, and he told me to post what he wants.
He wants it to shoot a blast that leaves a trail that eventually fades away. Pulling the trigger will cause a green gas to come out of the barrel slowly for about 3 seconds. The impact of the shot will have a small green explosion or some wierd one, that takes away 9 bricks when in mini game. It kills a player withing 4 shots from that gun. A jeep will take 3 to be destroyed, stuntplane 5, and so on. You can make the amount of shots on the vehicle like you want (if you edit it). The square at the bottom of the center and biggest box is the handle. The back is the end with the 5 spheres. the front is the barrel like thing with the scopish looking thing.

If you need more info, ask either me or WolfTurtle. WolfTurtle seems to have troubles with his profile though. What ever.
-Wolf

Thank you wolf. Yes thats what I want.  :cookie: for you Wolf. You desirve it. Thanks, my acount is back up in shape. Also, We're noobs and don't know how to color it but we will edit our images so you can tell what we want. Colored (edited by paint) coming soon.

I already have them. I forgot to send them to you. Oops. :-D But i'll post em'.
Manly, and back.

The model, first off, is most likely just a 5 minute (or even less) quickie that you just constructed by throwing together some spheres, cylinders, and cubes. Second off, the model isn't very BLOKO, meaning it's really smooth compared to the other weapons. Third off, it isn't a .dts yet, and it isn't even textured. You're basically asking someone to texture, convert, and code your hastily made model into Blockland. This is a lot for someone to do, or atleast with nothing in it for them. I suggest you read up on some Milkshape tutorials and practice a bit more, and maybe even learn how to code the weapon yourself.

I already have them. I forgot to send them to you. Oops. :-D But i'll post em'.
Manly, and back.
lol demostrastion is funny, thats what i wanted to know:
wtf is it? and what dos it do?
anyway like entrepreneur  said, your asking someone to do the hard work, not cool.