Author Topic: Studded Bricks  (Read 1867 times)

I think studded bricks would be perfect for BLR. It would add a means of putting bricks on there sides but not make it look unrealistic.

Here are images of studded bricks:

My idea on mounting bricks to the studs is with the wrench.
Using the wrench you could just hit the brick, choose the brick you want from a menu, and choose the bricks direction (N,S,E,W).

Also make it so only certain bricks are available from the menu. Don't have sound bricks or vehicle bricks.

What are your ideas/opinions on this?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:57:35 PM by Skele »

I don't think those are needed.
We do need more bricks, but there are easy ways to get around of having those bricks.
I don't really see a situation where you would use these.
Your probably the first and only guy that deserves his suggestion to be made for making a proper thread about it.  :cookieMonster:

I could see it being useful, lights for instance. A ladder, pipes, connecting things such as a tank barrel. etc.

We do need more bricks, but there are easy ways to get around of having those bricks.
Your probably the first and only guy that deserves his suggestion to be made for making a proper thread about it.  :cookieMonster:
Thank you.  :cookieMonster:

High tech weapons, blast sheilds, mechanical equipment, laser grids, giant processor units, rocket proofing flimsy wall sections, I'd love these.

Then you haven't thought about this enough.

This would be extremely useful, and the Barrel mounting thing Flyguy suggested, YES, i built a turret and had to make it have a square barrel D: so this would be useful in many ways =D

this idea is cool but i got no use for it, but its still cool.
what i suggest is that someone make either the steering whele or that rotating brick, cause both are cool.
im not trying to hijack tread just some ideas.

Would this be able to have "longer" attachments, i.e. Stud Brick --> 1x1 --> 1x1 --> 1x1 etc

It sounds like a good idea, but it would mess up things like the brick tree a lot - Bricks are a little taller than wide and so wouldn't work too well rotated "sideways".