Author Topic: I've come to the realization of how much my life really sucks.  (Read 13201 times)

shut up ur gonna make monocle cry again and this time he might kill himself for real okay is that wat you want?!
Off-topic a bit, but, was your account handed off to a 5 year old child with down's syndrome, or did you decide to type like a dumbass randomly as of late?
Hes more like a 4 year old with downs.

vicious dogs would help better.
kittens are cuter and im being sympathetic.
dont ruin it.

kittens are cuter and im being sympathetic.
dont ruin it.

My kitty just whored for my attention and raped my desk space :c

honestly I have about the same problem but im 14, and have no Idea what to do....

Damn, this a new side of you.
I always thought of you as the happy sort of guy.

Tell your mom to forget off, if she doesnt love you, then yell at her.

i woke up at like 9 am and evry in my house was gone and woke up because my kitty was licking the lips on my face because she wanted atention

Damn, this a new side of you.
I always thought of you as the happy sort of guy.

Tell your mom to forget off, if she doesnt love you, then yell at her.

He's back to normal, but yes, Monocle has his uncanny ability to make everything sound like the end of the world when he's depressed. Not to be a richard, but it's true. When you're depressed, you make everything sound like the end of the world. It would be interesting to hear him re-write the OP when he's in a more chipper mood.

He's back to normal, but yes, Monocle has his uncanny ability to make everything sound like the end of the world when he's depressed. Not to be a richard, but it's true. When you're depressed, you make everything sound like the end of the world. It would be interesting to hear him re-write the OP when he's in a more chipper mood.
let's give him a stuff load of anti depressants!

My cat sleeps right next to my face. I sleep on my left side and she will curl up right at my face.
Its terribly cute.. but annoying as well.