Author Topic: Christian Rock Pack "Switchfooters!"  (Read 22922 times)

Block cop, thanks, I'm a heck of a Christian, and I just love Christian music! Now I'm listening to this whenever I go build, or just join some random server!
Listen to Air1.com for any off line games that dont include .OGG music

Listen to Air1.com for any off line games that dont include .OGG music
I prefer K-love over Air1.

Bumping. Block_Cop, add 'Something More' by Nick Vujicic.

or Newsboys, preferably breakfest, lol

If you look better its already there lol

It's a forum joke you obviously don't get.

On topic:

While I am atheist, I would love to see s'more Switchfoot.

While I am atheist, I would love to see s'more Switchfoot.
:D Glad to hear that
Bumping. Block_Cop, add 'Something More' by Nick Vujicic.
Sorry been inactive for a long long time, Thanks again for keeping this bumped up to shape, I'm going on a trip this week won't be back for 3 days after this message...
I prefer K-love over Air1.
We have our own stations I personaly Listen to Christianrock.net and Air1, K-loves great but they don't have the rock I like.
Block cop, thanks, I'm a heck of a Christian, and I just love Christian music! Now I'm listening to this whenever I go build, or just join some random server!
I'm Very Glad to hear that brother, I hope you enjoy this pack.
Ok im a christain but i hate christain rock... I prefer christain Wrap or Hip-Hop.

I'm kinda in the middle there
I imagine that what you're thinking of as "christian music" is probably worship music. which isn't the same. When a lot of people think of christian music they think of slow boring chanty hyms.
Its ok MegaBear Doesn't know the diffrence between Christian Power Praise And Christian Rock, But I can see very clearly how they get confused, I once though most of Toby Mac songs were Power Praise, They're actually Christian Rock.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:43:31 PM by Block_cop »

Move by Mercyme?
One of my favorite songs, and I shrunk the song just enough so that it can't be considered the whole song- and it's just under the 1015kb limit, lol
Or should I make it so it's just the chorus?
EDIT: Aw crud, it's 512, not 1015, brb...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:25:46 PM by Mysteroo »

Reserved for Epicness :D

Im an awful artist. but doesn't the list look like a person?
YES

when the tittle said "switchfooters!" i thought id find the song "dare you to move" i am disapointed :c nice pack though.

Block! I told you to get Glory To God by Fee! :{|

Leave god out of the internet.
Please.

Leave god out of the internet.
Please.
If you don't like it, then don't bother it.