Event: X-Ray

Author Topic: Event: X-Ray  (Read 4616 times)

Also, I find it odd that you're saying it's a script, opposed to gambsy who is saying:which insinuates it's an evented creation.

my bullstuff alarm is going crazy.
Maybe it's because the script registers an event to do this? Honestly, stop trying.

Edit: Posting the script is my last resort. First comes the video.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:27:34 PM by General »

Now, because SeventhSandwich and Sheath cant accept that stuff is possible in blockland

Proof --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xxupQqW_40

This shows the events on all the bricks, manually building all the stuff if you say this is still fake than your an idiot.

Also
Maybe you should move it further away from yourself than...

—TomTom, Proving you wrong.

Oh I see, you made a custom event.

The way the OP put it made me think that this was done with already existing events.

I blame it on inconsistent context.

The way the OP put it made me think that this was done with already existing events.

Right did this not give it away?
Quote from: Youtube
made and coded by general- ID:4874

Or on the OP

Coded by General- ID:4878

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:01:33 PM by Gambsy »

The forget?

They've been saying they made a custom event/script for the past 2 pages, yet you still disbelieved them.

Really?

General made an add-on for this, so it's efficient

As for the inside being different, you have to assume that it's not a completely perfect system. If he did indeed fabricate this, I'm sure he would have made sure that the two matched up perfectly.
Still not possible.

I demand to see the script.

Also, if it's an add-on, why the forget is it called, "Event: X-ray" and furthermore, why didn't he release it?

BULL- stuff.

You knew it was a custom script.

fine, you guys win :c

I actually thought it was existing events too. Sometimes people refer to their event builds as mods out of confusion, but I quickly realized he had programmed an event after reading twice...