Author Topic: Net Gun (I have a quick model of it)  (Read 1674 times)

Hello all
could someone make a net gun, that when it hits someone, it makes them look like their in a net. it would make them stop moving, and not let them do anything at all. then you can kill them or let them be, to cntrl K.

Note-this was modeled off the myth busters show
Give me credit if you use this

PM me if you want the model, and tell exactly what you want. or e-mail me at digrules@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:39:24 PM by digmaster »

fishpen0

Wow, this is a good idea, although i suggest a dagger(or something) to go with it that if used can cut through netting after about 5 seconds.  And the dagger could also be used as a weapon.

*off topic..kinda*
 Also, it would be cool if someone made a net "brick" or object that can be placed via net cannon for blockland to either set traps with or land in from high places and not die.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 06:35:55 PM by fishpen0 »

lol, good idea

Could someone please script this.

I don't know if the physics will be possible, but you could make it freeze the player.

maby make it look like they have a net around them, like make it stick in the same place that they get shoot at, this could make some cases of floating nets with minifigs under them, but that could be fixed.

Look agin at first post
Don't know if this will work, it might get me a feal of the gun, thought I might share it with people.

watch out new guy.
you just bump :when you restart a old or very old topic and not alot of people like it.
this is your second time
this has been the atomatic warning system by shocklink and remember, check dates, if its older then 5-7 days, don't post!

Well, If he likes the idea he can post.
But I don't like people bringging back the dead.