Author Topic: Hill Top Fort -WIP-  (Read 7241 times)

wtf, I said that and you didn't agree :(

you said its needs more slopes and different slopes. I disagreed to that. He said its to repetitive, I agreed to that.

you should make a basement....
id help you if you want.... basements/subterrainian things are what i screw up on the least :P

Ahem lol, first off otis said

Add a cave into the side when you're done with the basic frame :P

Then I said

There will be,It will be a cave leading into a cracked part of the basment wall in the fort.

Sure the hill is bland, but its the best i can do not in RTB

Also sorry, its a solo build

I think it looks great, there are many uniformed hills around. In fact I see three looking out my window.

I think it looks great, there are many uniformed hills around. In fact I see three looking out my window.

Thanks :D You get a ultimate cookie of choco awesomeness. :cookie:

Edit, Progress will freeze on this project due to my monitor being fried, and my windows 95 monitor cant process enough info to run BL at a constant pase.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 06:45:11 AM by Sampapa »

hmm, give the save to somebody or something so somebody continue
(just a suggestion)

NEEEVVVEEERRRRR

i just got a new monitor  :cookieMonster:

-Progress continuing-

девять из десяти

Looks nice, but a little bland. Too repetitive in my opinion.

Hey sayed no rating =\

i ia dumau eto bolshe kak vosem iz desiti

rating is 1-10/10
thats just constructive critCIAm.
девять из десяти

Looks nice, but a little bland. Too repetitive in my opinion.

Hey sayed no rating =\

i ia dumau eto bolshe kak vosem iz desiti

UPDATE:The Walls are comming up! Walls are not compleated yet.

you said its needs more slopes and different slopes. I disagreed to that. He said its to repetitive, I agreed to that.
hey hills are hard in retail    this is better than my hill (if you've seen it you probly said it was a green tempal thingy lol) :cookieMonster:

hey hills are hard in retail    this is better than my hill (if you've seen it you probly said it was a green tempal thingy lol) :cookieMonster:
oops rong quote :P o well its better than me and now that your making a cool tempal on top 10/10

A cookie for you! :cookie: