The award ceremony

Author Topic: The award ceremony  (Read 11961 times)

i dont care i told him already STUPIED

ummm...not to be Mr.literate here, but you spelled stupid wrong...

:( thats mine you know!!!  and you never told me about it so F*** YOU A** HOLE
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 08:42:09 PM by jirue »

i dont care i told him already STUPIED
you also NEVER TOLD ME DONKEY HOLE!!!!  holy sht im serusly pised off!!!!!!!!!!!

if i had rights to kill sub i probly would!!!  D:< GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRERRRRRGRGRRRRR RGRGR
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 08:39:50 PM by jirue »

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRV   i hate when people lie about telling stuff so people dont get pissed

Please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Silence! Hes allowed to express himself.

I think he could have expressed himself in one post.

Lol i casue so much problems :D jiure you dont owne bad spot i cant take a pic on bad spot wow you must really like him :cookieMonster:

lol this is not talk about yuor feelings and why do we care?

lol this is not talk about yuor feelings and why do we care?
PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU TALKING PICS OF THERE BUILDS
WHO CARES IF BADSPOTS IS ON IT
DONT TAKE A PICTURE OF IT
BADSPOT LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE
BAN THE SUB!

fake quote:
This is so STUPIED LAWL STUPIED!!!

This thread's a burning train wreck that's going nowhere fast but straight to hell, double voted it be locked with great hasteous zeal and for great justice!

fake quote:
This is so STUPIED LAWL STUPIED!!!

This thread's a burning train wreck that's going nowhere fast but straight to hell, double voted it be locked with great hasteous zeal and for great justice!
agreed

Introduction:
Yes, anyone can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. But can you make a good one?

Instructions:
Difficulty: Easy

Steps:
Step One

Using a knife, spread a generous layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread.

Step Two
Clean the knife with a napkin or use another knife so the peanut butter and jelly don't mix in their containers.

Step Three

Spread jelly or jam on the other slice of bread. Use slightly less jelly than peanut butter.

Step Four

Put the two pieces of bread together with the peanut butter and jelly sides facing one another. Cut the sandwich in half for easier eating.

[Edit] - But seriously, the sub, if I build a 1x1x1 brick, make it all fancy, can you screen shot it, and post it? Please?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:12:21 AM by ·•{ Awoken } »