The award ceremony

Author Topic: The award ceremony  (Read 11959 times)

Introduction:
Yes, anyone can make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. But can you make a good one?

Instructions:
Difficulty: Easy

Steps:
Step One

Using a knife, spread a generous layer of peanut butter on one slice of bread.

Step Two
Clean the knife with a napkin or use another knife so the peanut butter and jelly don't mix in their containers.

Step Three

Spread jelly or jam on the other slice of bread. Use slightly less jelly than peanut butter.

Step Four

Put the two pieces of bread together with the peanut butter and jelly sides facing one another. Cut the sandwich in half for easier eating.

wtf was that about?

Good question. WTF was that about? Seriously?

ya, wtf was the penutbutter doing in my sandwich? lol

Well see, when two spreads love each other very much, they connect with each other and mesh together between two pieces of bread, which is what we call a sandwich.

This process is very difficult since it's all a mind game to make the human person to put them together, because alone they cannot come together. So the job of the jelly is to make the human person crave them together, again as a sandwich. But doing that isn't the last thing they have to do before, well, we know what happens. We all want milk afterwards, right? Well the job of the peanut butter, is to make the human person want to wash it down with milk. This milk, as we know it, allows the peanut butter and jelly to freely move and do it's thing before swallowed.

Now a couple days later, the job of the peanut butter and jelly is completed. But I won't get into that messy situation... That's just something you've gotta discover on your own.

COOL!, and what if you only have one piece of bread and you have to fold it in half? then what?

Messes the whole process up... Can't be done that way, follow the directions...

lol this is not talk about yuor feelings and why do we care?
PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU TALKING PICS OF THERE BUILDS
WHO CARES IF BADSPOTS IS ON IT
DONT TAKE A PICTURE OF IT
BADSPOT LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE
BAN THE SUB!

thanks but a little hard to read a little bigger plz lol

Lol i casue so much problems :D jiure you dont owne bad spot i cant take a pic on bad spot wow you must really like him :cookieMonster:
i may not own badspot but ummm  hmmm   THAT IS MY BUILD SO SCREW YOU  and you make problems becuase your a handicapped noob!!!! and an a** hole

I'm going to go make my self a sandwich following your instructions, and to think I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Lol I like pie AKA im the sub

Lol I like pie AKA im the sub
BADSPOT BAN HIM QUICK..BEFORE HE STEALS MORE BUILDS

Can we ban The Sub's/I like pie's IP? Please???
* Offers a large sum of  :cookie: s