Author Topic: The award ceremony  (Read 11953 times)

Ok some of the stuff i am about o show you your goignt o say f you bitch that was my save, just to let you know if its your you get an award please read head lines befor insulting me.

Thankyou,
                            the sub

ok  :cookieMonster:

Besides, i always hide my name in my builds so i know its mine  :cookieMonster:

here are some pics if you know some one who made this stuff please reply so i can thank them and give them a award of 100000  :cookie:

the first award goes to diddgy for makeing this town i think he made it?

It was a whole bunch of USSR members.
And this thread is really not needed.
It's an opinion whether a build is good or not.

* Otis Da HousKat bangs his head against a wall.

ok then the other people get 1000 :cookie: to + :iceCream:

I just don't get the point of this thread.

ok then the other people get 1000 :cookie: to + :iceCream:
You are new and aren't the position to host a ceremony such as this.

If an award ceremony was to be hosted, it should be in a server.  It should not be on some random day.  It should be hosted near the end of the year with the greatest builds, or maybe one year from release.  All builds should be selected by the beta testers or at least well known builders.  All people who built for the awards should be invited.  then the saves should just be loaded.

Wrong. If that was to happen many people wouldn't be on the right timezone to visit. The host might be in England however all of the other builders might find it hard to fit in with the English times.

The best way around this is to not have any ceremony at all...

If an award ceremony was to be hosted, it should be in a server.  It should not be on some random day.  It should be hosted near the end of the year with the greatest builds, or maybe one year from release.  All builds should be selected by the beta testers or at least well known builders.  All people who built for the awards should be invited.  then the saves should just be loaded.

Why experienced builders? They only find the bad.

I think anybody can be a critic. What I really hate is when people are given criticism, and they respond with "Well, how about you make something better! Lol i pwn u with my original comebacks!"

Take a look at the most popular movie or other art critics in the world. Then try and guess how many can draw anything better then a few stick figures.

You don't need to actually be able to do better, you just need to be able to understand the principles behind what makes something appealing.

What I really hate is people who cannot be bothered to spell simple words correctly, simple words that aren't
diddgy
It is impossible for anyone to spell "Diggy" wrong without doing it on purpose.

Well it would be bad to do it on my serevr is becasue i didnt set up my serevr thing yet so... ya i will just post more stuff and heres another pick please claim this if this is your biuld :D :cookie: