Author Topic: Taboo's Good Ass Servers (Dead Man's Fort Wars! 1/21)  (Read 13895 times)

now im sad
i finished my terrain and 1 second later it crashed

Is that what happened?

The Artifact Defense Gamemode is a interesting use of the tutorial map, but when attackers die, do they need to go through the whole thing just to get to the next capture point? Or is there a mid-way checkpoint somewhere? Because if they have the last capture point to go, and they die, its a bit of a walk. Also, I like the "duck". ;D

Crashed again but this time it was just Twente's fault for being a dumb with helicopters.

going back up, at least the autosaver worked

forget yes, This server is a god dam Legend.
its good yes

but i doubt its a legend lol

Ass server.

Anyway, holy mother of forget, these look amazing.

The space one reminds me of the Battlefront 2 space battles.

I can't tell you how awesome these are.

Crashed again but this time it was just Twente's fault for being a dumb with helicopters.
Say what, I never spawned a vehicle :(

HAHA SOURCE OF CRASHES FOUND
the jeep when spawned. (i think i know why, it involves my wipeout vehicles and how fat and lazy i am)

so i removed its ui name for now so it cannot be spawned. i also went ahead and removed the default gun's.
rehosting soon. and we're back up n fixed. \o/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:17:43 AM by .::Taboo::. »

you so fat and lazy

why no work on wipeout vehicles :C

Taking a break from the mystery of what I was working on to host the fort wars once more~

Now hosting the new TRUE FORT WARS, for which a separate thread will soon be made, because it's a bit of a big thing and has new concepts and separate organization.

Now hosting a good ol CTF~

Hosting with Megabear's new racetrack as a deathrace because why not! We really don't have enough anyway.

Pick something to host and stick with it lol.