Author Topic: vehicles follow you :D  (Read 2740 times)

this would be good for airshows . like you spawn some planes in a pattern you want them to fly in then get them to follow the same pattern as a set plane that you fly in so you can fly over a crowd and do a barrel roll with every plane that would be so cool :D. same things would go for jeeps and stuff but planes mainly

What the fork did you say? All i under stood was "Do a barrel roll".

rofl, I thought about this
a cool thing is if you could get a bot to do exactly the same thing that you do, only all by himself.
Then you could make a bot "path" and he would follow it
it would go like this:
walk this-or-that way
hit with wrench (the spawn)
click (it would already be on respawn)
jump, move forward
wait 2 seconds
Do-this-or-that (do the air remover)
when finished, cntrl K
Repeat

the bot would be in it's own mini-game, and there would be only one spawn.

fishpen0

I think he wants five or six bots to follow him, but while in a plane.

yea what fishpen said but they follow you in other planes or bots diguised as planes

Automated vehicles?

* StoreClerk wants hundreds of horses chasing him.  :cookieMonster:

I did this in RTB once...all I had to do is go in f11 and get their nulls and do the bots fallme script.

Automated vehicles?

* StoreClerk wants hundreds of whores chasing him.  :cookieMonster:

I did this in RTB once...all I had to do is go in f11 and get their nulls and do the bots fallme script.
Lag attack?

I remember Nitramtj was working on ground vehicle driving bots sometime back. They seemed to be doing well, but everyone riding kept using hammers and stuff and the jeep kept bumping and the bot messed. Later on he had to do private talk abotu bot could with people in the server so he kicked the people he didn't want to hear and it was passworded :(

i think someone did that in AIO, but like a ramote control car.

I remember that remote car, barely, since it was so long ago, but I do :D It'd setcontrolobject to the RC vehicle, leaving your body to just sit there....They should have mounted the player at micro size to it so you couldn't see and put a bot in your place so you could setaimobject on the RC car so it looks more like you were controling it :o