Author Topic: [100x70] Experiment Z - SWEET SEMEN OF BABY JESUS! ZOMBIES!  (Read 28786 times)

During World War II in the back country of Russia, a team of Russian scientists had come together in attempts to make a formula that would cause skin cells to rapidly reproduce, nerves to resurrect if they were killed, blood to be quickly remade if someone had lost large quantities of it, and to even regrow bones and organs within the body itself. An antidote for death. They abducted many German and Japanese soldiers which to test this on, and they all horribly failed ending with the exact opposite: a mindless, slowly decomposing, walking corpse. Slowly, the disease mutated and began to take control of animals that were in the labs of the research facility, and soon an outbreak was caused. Thankfully, the facility where the experiments were being done was destroyed during the an atomic reactor meltdown, as it was only a few blocks away. But, the disease was not. Before the explosion, a single raven, dripping with an odd, green fluid, flew out of the laboratory and out into the country side. Slowly, the disease traveled in secret, only infected a few people, before it begun a massive outbreak many, many years later.

Well, with MSMM, I just hit a writers Hoover Dam, so I turned it over Doomcop for a bit of a guestwriter since I couldn't think of anything fun. Then, I sunk back into my zombie slump. Talked to people about zombies, read World War Z bits, and watched 28 Days Later. Now, I'm back for a different kind of game. This time, it's going to involve you bros. Rest assured, this will see updates like MSMM used to, considering I now have my own PC to operate off of so I have the ability to update at my own pace without someone breathing down my neck.

Each survivor will be given a vitals card. This vitals card will contain all of their health statistics along with all the other stats they need to be a part of the game.

-Strength
Allows the character to preform certain actions involving their manly muscles. Need a locked door busted open? The guy who's the buffest is your man. This also involves speed, dexterity, balance, and the like.

-Intelligence
Now, I don't think a dumb guy could survive the zombie apocalypse, could he now? Probably not. If you're gonna get out of this, you're going to need your razor-sharp wits. This skill helps you do things like hack computers, create traps, and maybe it could even help you find a cure.

-Constitution
During these harsh times, you need to be strong. Some cowardly she-woman sure as hell won't surive a zombie apocalypse! Constitution helps with things such as staving off diseases, and getting some extra health points up.

-The Panic Meter
Depending on a person's mental state, the number of zombies, and thousands of other conditions, a character can begin to panic. When a player panics, they start to temporarily lose points in the three basic skills above until they calm down. A players Constitution will slightly help how the player panics, or if he does at all.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:01:43 PM by NickTheSushi »

I'd like to become a survivor :D?

>Boot up Bananatosh

You decide to fire up the ol' Bananatosh in order to have some merriment with your off time. Hm, what should you do today?

Sign me up when you are letting people join
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:22:34 PM by Nikki »

Go on Blockworld forums.

Click the dark gray bar

I'm not going to ask to be a survivor since Nick didn't ask for any yet (EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I WANT to be part of this).
Also,
Go on Blockworld forums.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:10:27 PM by Jokey365 »

Can I be a survivor please, if you need them now?
if not, later then?
and open the blue folder.

Sign me up, boy.
Also, open up blue folder.

Sign me up, scotty

also open the green folder

PUT ME IN NOW.

please? :c