Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 154686 times)

League of Legends (1 GB Download)

What is this game?

This is a mostly free game where you control a hero leading armies of minions to attack the enemy base or something like that. The minions are automated and the only thing you can directly control is your character.

What is the objective?

To destroy your enemy's nexus. There are a couple areas and other buildings that would also be important to know also, here is a quick explanation of them:

Towers: Never, EVER, attack these without supporting minions. They do a stuff load of damage per shot and actually have quite a good range.

Spawning Pool: This area is where you hero spawns, shops, heals quickly, and is safe from enemy heroes. You can also tele-port to it using the recall spell which all heroes have.

Inhibitor: Destroy your enemy's to allow powerful tank super minions to spawn on your team.

High Grass: Hide in this to be undetectable to outside eyes.

Monster areas: Most monsters are neutral by default, but hold rewards to those who are brave enough to slay them.

Nexus: Protect yours, destroy your enemy's. Sorta like the heart of your base.

How is this "mostly' free?

Most items in the shop can be bought with points you earn in game from winning or doing well in games, but you can also buy Riot points to get a few exclusive items/characters/etc. or to get other stuff without working to earn it.

Other Help

Waiting for/thinking of questions........

Screenshots

Username List

BL forum Name           LOL Name
-----------------------------------------

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:50:32 PM by Sunglasses »

Anyone wanna play a Humans VS AI match with me?

Maybe somone can stream it too :o

I think im gonna bump this again, its not getting the attention it needs  :panda:

Im also gonna start playing again in a bit.

Co-op vs ai is a joke, intermediate bots aren't much smarter than basic.

Udyr and gragas pwn this game so hard :)

Also eu servers 40min login que play 1match session closed.... Wait the que again :) damn i love you riot

Anyways im lvl 30 and stuffs

Also why the forget are your screen shots from the beta??

I dunno, the people i play with either suck at this game, or the bots are easier for you.

The bots are kinda harder for me because they attack you and run whn you attack back.

Also; Does anyone else agree that the miss fortune bot is a bitch?

I dunno, the people i play with either suck at this game, or the bots are easier for you.

The bots are kinda harder for me because they attack you and run whn you attack back.

Also; Does anyone else agree that the miss fortune bot is a bitch?

Squishy forget easy as stuff to kill 1 gragas ulti decimates her

Anyone wanna come play on a team with me?

Malzahar is most broken champ, and I play him.

malz is so easily shut down.

Kat + 8 or more soul stealer stack = decimate

Anyone wanna play a Humans VS AI match with me?

Maybe somone can stream it too :o
Why the forget not a real game?

Anyways add Dradge on US servers. I pwn noobs.

The only difference between intermediate and beginner is that intermediate actually cares about ganks (which they fail at) and they get autofed gold.
You can beat them like 80 to 10 and never lose a turret but they'll all have earned like 2-3x the gold your team did.

But yeah, I only play with my friends, so I'm not putting my name on the list.

I've never played league of legends, But razer sells a fancy mousepad and a mouse with some "Runes" or whatever.
http://www2.razerzone.com/leagueoflegends/

I've never played league of legends, But razer sells a fancy mousepad and a mouse with some "Runes" or whatever.
http://www2.razerzone.com/leagueoflegends/
If you used those runes at level 30 you would get beaten up.