Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 155758 times)

Eh.
Im having issue with my Keyboard not working in the middle of a game.

Eh.
Im having issue with my Keyboard not working in the middle of a game.
Does your mouse still work.

They've yet to release a dragon champion! <3

Aha i'm so bad at this game.

Does your mouse still work.
Yeah. It just sucks that I have to click2play

They've yet to release a dragon champion! <3
Yeah... League of Legends needs more monstrous champions in general. Dragon Knight in DotA was sooo coooool though.

Also, Urgot is the best. His ultimate is SO GOOD. First and only champion I've bought.

so is the guide about cho'gath on page 7 a jungling specific guide, or are you saying he's only good for jungling? because if it's the latter, all I have to say is "lol"

so is the guide about cho'gath on page 7 a jungling specific guide, or are you saying he's only good for jungling? because if it's the latter, all I have to say is "lol"
No...
The jungle is just so you can level up.

Umm. I only play him as a jungler and I think it's the best way. But you can play him however, the build stays the same.

stack hp items and hope they dont build a madreds bloodrazor.

I don't understand how every Renekton that I see has more damage and is tankier than I am when I build the same exact way (runes AND masteries) and every Orianna I see seems to have twice as much range as I do.

I don't understand how every Renekton that I see has more damage and is tankier than I am when I build the same exact way (runes AND masteries) and every Orianna I see seems to have twice as much range as I do.
Yeah, this is a problem I have with Garen. No matter what I suck at him, AP Garen could kick my ass.

I have this problem with Ryze.

I have this problem with Ryze.

except you can't forget up ryze's build, so that's one less thing to worry about

lol.
the LoL servers are full.