Author Topic: Movies on the forums?  (Read 681 times)

I was thinking, now this is probably a very stupid idea... but wouldnt it be funny if there was a catagory where people post movies? like actuall movies! not blockland movies, i was thinking of changing my avatar to the movie 300. i think you can have the whole movie play over and over, im not sure though, what do you guys think?

Or we can just post movies as attachements on this  topic

This would take up a ballsload of room on the forums...

Worst case scenario, just make a topic discussing your favorite movie.

You're allowed to discuses movies but you actually are putting up full movies that you don't own that is illegal.

not if theres a disclaimer and its only a profile pic

not if theres a disclaimer and its only a profile pic

You are going to convert a whole goddamn movie into a .gif?

You are going to convert a whole goddamn movie into a .gif?

I think that's what he's saying.

Ambition is a hell of a thing, isn't it?

I think that's what he's saying.

Ambition is a hell of a thing, isn't it?
that IS what hes saying

i dunno, mabye you guys are right, its just too crazy, im the type of person who is never happy with my stuff, i always have to be improving on what i build, im a perfectionist per se

I think if put the URL of a YouTube video it should pop up similar to face book.  A new section is not necessary.

good luck converting an hour and a half movie into a gif. even if it did somehow work and you managed to get it on the forums it would be tiny and just pure lag.
if you do try this prepare for disappoint.

I think if put the URL of a YouTube video it should pop up similar to face book.  A new section is not necessary.
did i say new section? if i did thats not what i meant. i meant a topic and people just post in it

good luck converting an hour and a half movie into a gif. even if it did somehow work and you managed to get it on the forums it would be tiny and just pure lag.
if you do try this prepare for disappoint.
yeah your probably right